You Want Garrett Fired

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I love Tes but when its 3rd and 15 and the game is on the line i want these tes on the bench and the faster more capable rbs and slot wrs on the field.

Im trying to substiture to get my best 5 receivers on the field that can make the play at that down and distance. These Tes are not very good at making gamechanging plays when the game is on the line. Not even blocking plays. Lol. Otherwise we would be in the playoffs every year. Your arguing to keep them out on every passing play like this LAME DUCK COACH and Im telling you that our tes HAVE NEVER MADE A GAMEWINNING CATCH THAT EVER WON BEANS FOR US UNDER CARROT TOP SO WHY NOT PUT IN A BETTER RECEIVER THAN OUR TES WHEN THEY ARE BETTER AT THE 10 PERSONELL BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN ARSENAL OF BETTER SLOT WRS AND A BUNCH OF CHECKDOWN TES THAT CANT GO UP AND GET A BALL AND MAKE GAME WINNING CATCHES.

Your making excuses that the Hof Jason Witten and Blake Jarwin should be in every passing down and they simply arent elite with the same old seam route that only works against sub 500 teams during cleanup or blowouts against our division rivals lol

#82 and Jarwin are Capable at 6 yard passes so why are they involved in all of the down and distances where we need 50/50 jump ballers and recivers who can catch the ball AIRBORN. LOL OR TAKE A QUICK SLANT ROUTE TO THE HOUSE? OR THROW A SCREEN TO ONE OF THE 2 RBS LINED UP IN THE SLOT.

WHAT GAMES HAVE OUR TES DOMINATED A DEFENSE WITH LATELY TO WHERE THEY DREW A DOUBLE TEAM OR A TOP DEFENDER.

THESE TES ARE BATTING ZERO AT MAKING GAMECHANGING PLAYS AND YALL LEAVING THEM OUT THERE FOR RESPECT AND WE NEED A COACH THAT WANTS TO WIN THE GAME INSTEAD

I want to win and these tes dont have the skills to make it happen on every down and distance so substitute the Coach or the better slot receiver or rb its Jerrys call

AGAIN I'LL SAY IT, I'm so glad you have nothing to do with the Cowboys and the players who play. If you did the Cowboys would be on the 3rd or 4th QB because teams would just tee off on those downs with no help from a TE to block for the QB. Someday you'll wake up and realize that you're fantasy football being played in your mind is just that fantasy football.. Again Witten will end up with a gold blazer while you're still in your diapers.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
AGAIN I'LL SAY IT, I'm so glad you have nothing to do with the Cowboys and the players who play. If you did the Cowboys would be on the 3rd or 4th QB because teams would just tee off on those downs with no help from a TE to block for the QB. Someday you'll wake up and realize that you're fantasy football being played in your mind is just that fantasy football.. Again Witten will end up with a gold blazer while you're still in your diapers.

He'll be accepting it with No Coach Garrett, 1 playoff td and a no sb rings. Hes not an everydown receiver or blocker on passing downs. Hes a short baller with 1 seam route on his resume and his turtle speed and cant go up and get a ball cant beat elite defenders.

I remember several ne teams who used 4 wrs and 2 rbs. The oilers used 4 wrs on every play. They didnt even carry a te on the roster. Lol. And how come their qb didnt have a problem and broke alot of passing records.

Now were not talking about running an all out spread offense were just talking about 2min, 3rd down and long, and on a substitution basis so dont start with Garrettlike assumptions.

Youre telling me that every te in the league should be playing every passing snap and that 4 wr sets and dual rb formations are ignorant but everybody in Dc Nation would take sean payton and belechek who use these formations regularly. Lol.

So you think #82 and Jarwin are good enough players in black n white and can carry this passing attack with their 5tds a year against scrub teams during blowout games?

How many playoff tds does #82 have. Heck hom many tds does he have in the past 5 games? Hes right up there at the top in fantasy football with his 2- 3 yard scoring bombs when the defender fell down. Lol and im the ignorant one?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love Tes but when its 3rd and 15 and the game is on the line i want these tes on the bench and the faster more capable rbs and slot wrs on the field.

Im trying to substiture to get my best 5 receivers on the field that can make the play at that down and distance. These Tes are not very good at making gamechanging plays when the game is on the line. Not even blocking plays. Lol. Otherwise we would be in the playoffs every year. Your arguing to keep them out on every passing play like this LAME DUCK COACH and Im telling you that our tes HAVE NEVER MADE A GAMEWINNING CATCH THAT EVER WON BEANS FOR US UNDER CARROT TOP SO WHY NOT PUT IN A BETTER RECEIVER THAN OUR TES WHEN THEY ARE BETTER AT THE 10 PERSONELL BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN ARSENAL OF BETTER SLOT WRS AND A BUNCH OF CHECKDOWN TES THAT CANT GO UP AND GET A BALL AND MAKE GAME WINNING CATCHES.

Your making excuses that the Hof Jason Witten and Blake Jarwin should be in every passing down and they simply arent elite with the same old seam route that only works against sub 500 teams during cleanup or blowouts against our division rivals lol

#82 and Jarwin are Capable at 6 yard passes so why are they involved in all of the down and distances where we need 50/50 jump ballers and recivers who can catch the ball AIRBORN. LOL OR TAKE A QUICK SLANT ROUTE TO THE HOUSE? OR THROW A SCREEN TO ONE OF THE 2 RBS LINED UP IN THE SLOT.

WHAT GAMES HAVE OUR TES DOMINATED A DEFENSE WITH LATELY TO WHERE THEY DREW A DOUBLE TEAM OR A TOP DEFENDER.

THESE TES ARE BATTING ZERO AT MAKING GAMECHANGING PLAYS AND YALL LEAVING THEM OUT THERE FOR RESPECT AND WE NEED A COACH THAT WANTS TO WIN THE GAME INSTEAD

I want to win and these tes dont have the skills to make it happen on every down and distance so substitute the Coach or the better slot receiver or rb its Jerrys call

This is a really bad take.
Maybe rewatch the DET playoff game for a reminder why. Or the OT win v. PHI Dak’s rookie year. To name just two big examples off the top of my head.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
He'll be accepting it with No Coach Garrett, 1 playoff td and a no sb rings. Hes not an everydown receiver or blocker on passing downs. Hes a short baller with 1 seam route on his resume and his turtle speed and cant go up and get a ball cant beat elite defenders.

I remember several ne teams who used 4 wrs and 2 rbs. The oilers used 4 wrs on every play. They didnt even carry a te on the roster. Lol. And how come their qb didnt have a problem and broke alot of passing records.

Now were not talking about running an all out spread offense were just talking about 2min, 3rd down and long, and on a substitution basis so dont start with Garrettlike assumptions.

Youre telling me that every te in the league should be playing every passing snap and that 4 wr sets and dual rb formations are ignorant but everybody in Dc Nation would take sean payton and belechek who use these formations regularly. Lol.

So you think #82 and Jarwin are good enough players in black n white and can carry this passing attack with their 5tds a year against scrub teams during blowout games?

How many playoff tds does #82 have. Heck hom many tds does he have in the past 5 games? Hes right up there at the top in fantasy football with his 2- 3 yard scoring bombs when the defender fell down. Lol and im the ignorant one?

Here's proof you haven't a clue about what you're TRYING to talk about. I'll quote you "I remember several ne teams who used 4 wrs and 2 rbs". First a simple math quiz for you that even grade school kids know the answer to. How many players can the offense have on the field for each play. Give up? It's ELEVEN. Yet you claim ne (guessing you mean the patriots) use 4 receivers and 2 RB's which is 6 plus 5 offensive linemen is ELEVEN but wait there's also the QB. When you make stuff up you should first go over it and if needed use a calculator first. Second no team, including the oilers, have not had at least 1 TE on their rooster in the last 65 years. Lastly at no time did I ever say that there isn't a couple times (1-3 times) a game where based on time and distance AND what the coaches think and/or see what players the defense sends out to go 4 or 5 (including RB) receivers out, but to routinely pull the TE's when this team is built to establish the run so they can play fake of it there HAS TO BE TE's playing to establish that. That's how Jarwin gets a pass 28 yards down the field when the defense crowds the line to stop the run. Oh wait you claim our TE's don't ever catch anything but 2-3 yard passes.

Go do your blah blah blah to someone else that might believe your garbage.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
This is a really bad take.
Maybe rewatch the DET playoff game for a reminder why. Or the OT win v. PHI Dak’s rookie year. To name just two big examples off the top of my head.
Here's proof you haven't a clue about what you're TRYING to talk about. I'll quote you "I remember several ne teams who used 4 wrs and 2 rbs". First a simple math quiz for you that even grade school kids know the answer to. How many players can the offense have on the field for each play. Give up? It's ELEVEN. Yet you claim ne (guessing you mean the patriots) use 4 receivers and 2 RB's which is 6 plus 5 offensive linemen is ELEVEN but wait there's also the QB. When you make stuff up you should first go over it and if needed use a calculator first. Second no team, including the oilers, have not had at least 1 TE on their rooster in the last 65 years. Lastly at no time did I ever say that there isn't a couple times (1-3 times) a game where based on time and distance AND what the coaches think and/or see what players the defense sends out to go 4 or 5 (including RB) receivers out, but to routinely pull the TE's when this team is built to establish the run so they can play fake of it there HAS TO BE TE's playing to establish that. That's how Jarwin gets a pass 28 yards down the field when the defense crowds the line to stop the run. Oh wait you claim our TE's don't ever catch anything but 2-3 yard passes.

Ne does use dual rbs or dual slot wrs not on the same play. You can spin it however you want. They obviously cant do it simultaneosly. Nobody is saying they can.
The saints use a dual rb system all of the time and so does a bunch of teams.

So its 3rd and 15 and its an obvious passing play and you think The defense is gonna bite on a playfake? Lol.

Can we substitute with a better slot wr or rb on those Obvious passing plays? Especially since our tes havent converted one in 7 years especially in the red zone where their skillset is catching 3-5 yard tds flat footed when the defender slips on a bananna peel.

So Jarwin catches 1 ball in his entire career againt a division rival in a blowout game and all of a sudden thats part of a winning formula.

What about the 3 years we watched the same baloney with Hanna and 3 yrs with escobar? How many catches did they make on all of those playfakes. How about Swaim the 1 td a year wonder. There are 3 more overinvolved tes that dominated passing snapcounts but couldnt produce and we went into that lions game and got way behind by 21 points with Escobar and #82 and that stupid 12 personell passing formation. James Hanna was a starting te along with witten and what are his lifetime stats in the playoffs and regular season?

What are the lifetime playoff stats for All of these tes. Heck their regular season stats are garbage also. Blake jarwin, swaim, Escobar and Hanna have all had major roles on offense and all we have to show for it is a sorry coach that features a rushing champion and a dual te passing system that spot plays their slot wr on 3rd down to save the day. Why do ya think Beasely was so outspoken? Hes making all of the gamechanging passing plays as a spot player and he cant see action on 1st and second down?

Zeke wont have any problems running over dbs versus linebackers. Especially out of a spread offense. Our rb coach ran out of the run and shoot offense w no te playing you just ask him if you dont believe me????

Also its the offense that dictates the defensive personnell. Not the other way around. If we put 4 wrs and a rb the defense is gonna have to pull a linebacker unless he can keep up with a wr which is highly unlikely. Anybody can keep up with our tes speedwise and skillwise. Even the dlineman can cover #82 thats how slow he is. A fast linebacker may get fooled by our tes on 1st or 2nd down like you mean. But he aint fooling nobody when its 3rd and 1 and zeke gets blown up in the backfield because our great te blockers cant make the blocks or on 3rd and 15 when they cant get open or beat the blitz and we lose the game because there is no te production when it matters.

There is no way belichek uses a one dimensional 2 te passing system if he doesnt have at least 1 deep ball te who can play on the outside as a wr. We have zero deep ball tes. The minute jarwin gets challenged on a pass well be watching highlights of Earl Thomas again all over again all off season. Lol. Hes a turnover machine on 50/50 balls and kickoffs. Lol.

Youd rather see witten and Jarwin then Cobb with tavon austin or pollard in the slot?

The black and white stats suggest youre wrong bro.

If Dak doesnt Morph into warren moon on 3rd down and learn how to throw a ball in 2 seconds he'll never win because these tes are slow and have no racs and cant beat the blitz. Throwing it fast is why brady is winning superbowls.

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ne does use dual rbs or dual slot wrs not on the same play. You can spin it however you want. They obviously cant do it simultaneosly. Nobody is saying they can.

So its 3rd and 15 and its an obvious passing play and you think The defense is gonna bite on a playfake? Lol.

Can we substitute with a better slot wr or rb on those Obvious passing plays? Especially since our tes havent converted one in 7 years especially in the red zone where their skillset is catching 3-5 yard tds flat footed when the defender slips on a bananna peel.

So Jarwin catches 1 ball in his entire career againt a division rival in a blowout game and all of a sudden thats part of a winning formula.

What about the 3 years we watched the same baloney with Hanna and 3 yrs with escobar? How many catches did they make on all of those playfakes. How about Swaim the 1 td a year wonder. There are 3 more overinvolved tes that dominated passing snapcounts but couldnt produce and we went into that lions game and got way behind by 21 points with Escobar and #82 and that stupid 12 personell passing formation. James Hanna was a starting te along with witten and what are his lifetime stats in the playoffs and regular season?

What are the lifetime playoff stats for All of these tes. Heck their regular season stats are garbage also. Blake jarwin, swaim, Escobar and Hanna have all had major roles on offense and all we have to show for it is a sorry coach that features a rushing champion and a dual te passing system that spot plays their slot wr on 3rd down to save the day. Why do ya think Beasely was so outspoken? Hes making all of the gamechanging passing plays as a spot player and he cant see action on 1st and second down?

Zeke wont have any problems running over dbs versus linebackers. Especially out of a spread offense. Our rb coach ran out of the run and shoot offense w no te playing you just ask him if you dont believe me????

Also its the offense that dictates the defensive personnell. Not the other way around. If we put 4 wrs and a rb the defense is gonna have to pull a linebacker unless he can keep up with a wr which is highly unlikely. Anybody can keep up with our tes speedwise and skillwise. Even the dlineman can cover #82 thats how slow he is. A fast linebacker may get fooled by our tes on 1st or 2nd down like you mean. But he aint fooling nobody when its 3rd and 1 and zeke gets blown up in the backfield because our great te blockers cant make the blocks or on 3rd and 15 when they cant get open or beat the blitz and we lose the game because there is no te production when it matters.

There is no way belichek uses a one dimensional 2 te passing system if he doesnt have at least 1 deep ball te who can play on the outside as a wr. We have zero deep ball tes. The minute jarwin gets challenged on a pass well be watching highlights of Earl Thomas again all over again all off season. Lol. Hes a turnover machine on 50/50 balls and kickoffs. Lol.

Youd rather see witten and Jarwin then Cobb with tavon austin or pollard in the slot?

LOL at “spin it how you want.”

That’s like a store saying “Open 24 Hours!” And then, when they’re closed, the guy inside saying “Not in a row!”

Just admit you were talking out of your butt and move on. It’s not that hard, dude. Nobody really cares about that one time you were wrong on the internet.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
LOL at “spin it how you want.”

That’s like a store saying “Open 24 Hours!” And then, when they’re closed, the guy inside saying “Not in a row!”

Just admit you were talking out of your butt and move on. It’s not that hard, dude. Nobody really cares about that one time you were wrong on the internet.

Im not talking out of it. Lol. This everydown te passing system is trash in black n white. The rushing attack features one scorer w romo and the passing game features up to 5 wrs who can score.

1 guy cant score all the points. But they can lead the league in individual rushing stats but very seldom do they beat the tandem based systems. Not since the rbs and slot wrs took over 20 yrs ago

These tes have no win in them they just take what the defense gives them which is scraps when the game is on the line and in the playoffs. Just read Garretts Resume. Its right there in black n white buddy

This team is going nowhere with a 4-5 td a yar te core that only produces against scrub teams and that one blown coverage doesnt overshadow the hundreds of passing plays they couldnt make when we Lost the game.

You can show me highlights of Dez not making the catch and ill show you a wide open beasely and 2 tes that werent open at all. They simply havent earned the right to play on do or die plays because theyve never made any

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im not talking out of it. Lol. This everydown te passing system is trash in black n white. The rushing attack features one scorer w romo and the passing game features up to 5 wrs who can score.

1 guy cant score all the points. But they can lead the league in individual rushing stats but very seldom do they beat the tandem based systems. Not since the rbs and slot wrs took over 20 yrs ago

These tes have no win in them they just take what the defense gives them which is scraps when the game is on the line and in the playoffs. Just read Garretts Resume. Its right there in black n white buddy

This team is going nowhere with a 4-5 td a yar te core that only produces against scrub teams and that one blown coverage doesnt overshadow the hundreds of passing plays they couldnt make when we Lost the game.

You can show me highlights of Dez not making the catch and ill show you a wide open beasely and 2 tes that werent open at all

lol. Ok, then.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Show me demarco or zeke running up the middle of blown coverages and where were these tes great blocking then? Huh

We lost the games I remember The blitz and the pressure and romo through it over murrays head for the int

How about the 3 yard pass to #82 on 3rd and 4th downs that ended a couple of our seasons? I didnt forget those either.

#82 is the last person you want to throw to behind the 1st down marker. It takes him three seconds to get both feet off the ground and moving again.

Where are all the gamewinning td highlight reels of all of these seam routes were so good at?

Dont argue unless you got something in black n white not a bunch of hype. These tes are limited. We can play them or substitute its as simple as that but the stats argue in my favor even though in theory it would be better to have a dominate te who cant be denied from scoring who can draw man to man and make plays downfield. But we dont have that guy in black n white. Just in theory

The same theory behind escobar, hanna and swaim all theory and no production

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
9 years is enough time to prove who you are in anything. Garrett doesn't get us to at minimum a NFC Championship game. Time to go. And depending on how that goes. Maybe still time to go.IMHO

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

If Dak doesnt Morph into warren moon on 3rd down and learn how to throw a ball in 2 seconds he'll never win because these tes are slow and have no racs and cant beat the blitz. Throwing it fast is why brady is winning superbowls.

BLAH BLAH BL;AH BL;AH BLAH BLAH BLAH and then BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. then this BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and then lastly BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and BLAH BL;AH BLAH.

Let me know when you stop changing what you said especially when I quoted EXACTLY what you said.

Go away little boy and annoy someone else.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You had me until the Jarwin reference. He's among the worst TE's in football.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
BLAH BLAH BL;AH BL;AH BLAH BLAH BLAH and then BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. then this BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and then lastly BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and BLAH BL;AH BLAH.

Let me know when you stop changing what you said especially when I quoted EXACTLY what you said.

Go away little boy and annoy someone else.

Im just stating the facts. Nobody else in the League uses their tes the way Garrett does. Id like to see some dual slot wrs and dual rbs on occasion for years. I wanted to see beasely and austin and now Id like to see Cobb and Austin or Cobb and Pollard and less of these tes on 3rd down passing plays. I guarantee that extra receiver will take a LB off the field and make our offense faster and more potent. At least we'll have some speed and the tes will be fresh. Plus the Defense will have to defense us differently. I really dont understand why a little substitution draws such a reaction with fans. But it is what it is. I dont see why its so important for these tes to be involved on 3rd and long situations. They arent really converting too many of those plays anyways so why not?

Number1

Reaction score
Just stop. Garret and Landry is a ludicrous and extremely superficial comparison. If you feel like you have to disparage a cowboy legend and ignore the teams's history in the process, just go root for the eagles.

your ignorance "disparages" the forum

prior to his SB IV appearance in 1970 Tom had coached the team for 10 years, with a 1 - 4 playoff record
then won SB V with maybe the most talented squad in NFL history
real Cowboy fans would know that

like Jason some wanted Landry gone, the simple ones that is,
both teams are built on prototype athletes at each position and hustle
both coaches accused of needing the best athletes at each position to win

their detractors say that's not possible - "all teams are equal you have use trick plays like so and so did last week"
fool always say such things
detractors said they didn't "hold players accountable" - like Gent, Meredith, and Hayes ... Dez, McClain, and Gregory
they also wanted a pocket passer like Morton ... I'll bet that's part of your hook too

like Jason, the simpletons wanted Tom gone and wished he'd never been hired, but a stubborn owner stuck with him

"atlanta" are you beginning to see the similarities? or do you need another lesson in Cowboy history?

the simpletons didn't like Tom because he wasn't emotional enough for their Jerry Springer style taste,
didn't yell at or call out players ... focused on execution and hustle ... not arguing publicly with the FO

probably, not the sort you'd would like "atlanta"

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Yes we want coach Garrett Fired. But Not because we dont like him. Just not his gameplan or coaching.

Tom Landry wasnt afraid to try new things and he even tried the prevent defense lol. But he didnt stick with a losing formula. Garrett is trying to get better at executing with this 2 te passing offense and we have way better slot wrs and rbs with speed, racs, and Scoring abilities and were throwing rinky dinky checkdowns to slow tes with no speed or racs. Guys that can only score 5 tds a year against bad teams.

We either need some stud tes who can score or he needs to substitute scoring personell who can score more consistently on spot plays. Or he needs to pack up his and #82's stuff and fold the cards.

All he has to do is take the tes off the field on 3rd and 7+ yards and in the red zone and insert Tony pollard or Tavon Austin and run the 10 personell or dual rbs on Critical Downs.

But he wont so get him out of here

Last edited: