You'd Rather Have A Going-Into-His-4th-Year Dak?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So if you could choose 1 QB:

You'd rather have a going-into-his-4th-year Dak, over a going-into-his-4th-year Aikman? Because, you know...............availability.

Aikman who missed over 1/2 of a college season due to a broken ankle.
Aikman who missed 10 games over his first 3 years in the NFL.

Aikman played a full slate of 16 games 3 years out of 12 years with the Cowboys. I'd say that worked out pretty good for Dallas. Wouldn't you say?

Would you rather have a steak samwich (Aikman) or a celery and oatmeal samwich (Dak).
Dunno, let me think about it.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
:facepalm:
Cowboys went 7-1 with Cooper and you wanna get rid of him

Dan goes from a top 15 QB to outside the 20
He is the easiest to replace out of the group, and least important. We can draft his replacement easier than Ezekiel could be replaced. I'd love to keep them all, but if the money isn't there Cooper is my guy to go.

NotForLong

Reaction score
He is the easiest to replace out of the group, and least important. We can draft his replacement easier than Ezekiel could be replaced. I'd love to keep them all, but if the money isn't there Cooper is my guy to go.
I understand your logic but what will become of Dak . . He is nothing Without Amari . . . That's a Sad Fact

CCBoy

Reaction score
...Where Prescott did struggle is in the 20-plus yardage range. Recording just 39 completions that travel 20-yards or more, that placed Dak 21st in the NFL last season. Obviously, the 25-year old’s bouts with accuracy were an issue. But also consider the Cowboys wide receiver corps from last season and their distinct lack of deep threats prior to the arrival of Cooper.

According to new offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, the Cowboys have had a major focus on throwing the deep ball more this offseason. And according to reports, Prescott has been accurate and decisive throughout OTAs.

With Prescott throwing a more accurate ball, the attention must now turn to the wide receiver corps. Unless these wideouts can get open deep, Dak will likely look to take the check down or underneath options rather than risk a costly turnover...

https://thelandryhat.com/2019/06/10/dallas-cowboys-change-passing-game/

CCBoy

Reaction score
I understand your logic but what will become of Dak . . He is nothing Without Amari . . . That's a Sad Fact

The Dallas Cowboys hope to ignite an offense that struggled to score just 21.2 points per game last season. Will vertical speed make all the difference?...

Here’s what Cowboys receiver coach Sanjay Lal told the Star-Telegram about the deep ball and how that will impact everything in the passing attack.

“The whole premise of this offense is vertical speed. If you can’t hit a go route, the comeback game isn’t real, your slant game, you nine-stop game isn’t real. Being able to hit those deep balls in the game is going to change everything. We are doing it out here. That is good to see.”

https://thelandryhat.com/2019/06/10/dallas-cowboys-change-passing-game/

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Free agency or the draft I would assume. We'll have to spend a 1 which is a shame. What would be great if they can get all these guys under the Cap, but that's a tall order.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak's DOWNFALL and benching will start in the LOCKER ROOM.....esp if he gets a huge extension...... the BOOM will be heard from our true talented players against Dak as at some point they will get tired of carrying him!

so now Dak will be benched? Your dumb comments know no bounds. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao: