Your biggest disappointment this season so far

TheCritic

Reaction score
For me it's not the Saints or Ravens games. It's the resigning of Dak and Lamb and knowing Jerry will triple down on Parsons and completely ruin this franchise for years to come.

I can forgive a bad season, but to pay all time money to those 3 players in particular is just unforgivable!!

Staubacher

Reaction score
There's absolutely nothing that is happening that I didn't expect so I am not disappointed. I wish things were different and they didn't resign this fraud quarterback and I wish the team was something to be proud of like it used to be way back in the day. But I watch it now with a smirk on my face knowing who runs this team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dallas did nothing this offseason and went for total status quo after that Packers loss last year so my expectations were low.

Dallas is a team that likes to see things fail over and over before finally their hand is forced to make a move.

They should’ve either let Dak go, fired McCarthy, or both.

Instead they did neither and I just can’t take them serious.

Also, no moves during the offseason? Really?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Signing Dad by far was the biggest mistake of Jerry's tenure as the owner and that is saying something. Everything else is about what I expected it to be. I still think we win 11 games.. :)

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Jerry should have made Dak play out the rest of his contract. Make him earn the ridiculous contract he demanded. But nope, Jerry was comfortable with just being relevant.

Smith22

Reaction score
For me it's not the Saints or Ravens games. It's the resigning of Dak and Lamb and knowing Jerry will triple down on Parsons and completely ruin this franchise for years to come.

I can forgive a bad season, but to pay all time money to those 3 players in particular is just unforgivable!!
Jerry not drafting/signing/trading for a quality starting RB or DT despite everyone else on planet Earth screaming that we needed help at both positions.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

Literally everything.

I had low expectations. I honestly predicted a 5-12 season. But, things are much, much worse than I initially predicted. I honestly see 1-16 because the only sole bright spot on this team is Brandon Aubrey, and he most certainly can’t do it all. The team can’t be fixed either by scheme or coaching changes either. The team is too flawed in literally every skill, statistic, and even on a personal level (a locker room implosion is definitely imminent with the way players are behaving on the sidelines, their notes with the media (throwing coaching under the bus (which is deserved, but they need to stop absolving themselves from blame),these entitled attitudes, their competence with failure, and the comments towards fans (“jump off the bandwagon.” Yeah we’re jumping off the 1-16 bandwagon bub). Yeah. This team is actually worse than the 2017 Browns. They may be more “talented” than that team, but the other issues we have are much more glaring, unfixable, and downright despicable than what they had going on. They righted their ship in a few years. It’s going to take us 4+ years to right ours.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
"We dont have a personel problem" followed by none of the coaches getting fired....both cant be true....

Mikexike

Reaction score
My issue is why is Dak and Lamb always acting like kids when the game begins? What is the disconnect between these 2?

Does anyone know why these 2 are going at it? Its a big problem.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
My issue is why is Dak and Lamb always acting like kids when the game begins? What is the disconnect between these 2?

Does anyone know why these 2 are going at it? Its a big problem.
I mean a they are getting their butts kicked B) they are running an offense from the 90's and its sucking bad...C) a rookie OT got a holding call that negated CD's best play of the day which was a PI call and it sent Baby lamb into hissy fit mode....maybe Mama Lamb will twitter tough talk the rookie OT so he knows he is in serious trouble....

garyo1954

Reaction score
Signing this QB. The reasons are obvious and to add just one:

You just hampered your coach search (if you have any intent on changing coaches).
In the NFL a new coach generally sounds the death knell of the starting QB.

So either Booger is keeping BigMac or he's digging around behind the scenes for someone who is just wanting to get back in the game. Maybe both.

bewp7

Reaction score
i will be honist here

my biggest disappoitment is that they beated the browns

i wish they would go 0-17 because that is what jerry and stephen and dak and mccaethy diserves