You're Mike McCarthy How do address this team?

cowboyec

Reaction score
loudly.
with cuss words.
and holding up a stack of pink slips with Jerry's signature at the bottom.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Its time to give your Sunday pregame speech before we hit the filed for the Washing game. Anonymous hasn't come forward. What do you say to this team? Me:

Okay guys, Let's get some things out of the way.
Anybody don't know their assignments, raise your hand.

Raise your hand if you're not prepared to play.

Anybody feel like they didn't get enough coaching this week?

By the lack of hands, I'd say we all know our assignments, we're all prepared, and we feel adequately coached. And just so we're clear, I'm not going to pick up a paper and see some Anonymous a$$bag making some chickensh!* comment about not being prepared, not being given assignments, and not be coached.

For those of you who slept through meetings and are just joining the program we're playing the 1-5 Washington Football Team.

If I'm MM I check with Jerry and ask if I'm allowed to call out certain players.

Me? I say what I want to say and probably get fired after the game.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Its time to give your Sunday pregame speech before we hit the filed for the Washing game. Anonymous hasn't come forward. What do you say to this team? Me:

Okay guys, Let's get some things out of the way.
Anybody don't know their assignments, raise your hand.

Raise your hand if you're not prepared to play.

Anybody feel like they didn't get enough coaching this week?

By the lack of hands, I'd say we all know our assignments, we're all prepared, and we feel adequately coached. And just so we're clear, I'm not going to pick up a paper and see some Anonymous a$$bag making some chickensh!* comment about not being prepared, not being given assignments, and not be coached.

For those of you who slept through meetings and are just joining the program we're playing the 1-5 Washington Football Team.
The first thing I do is figure out how to get my highest paid defender to produce. I'd Start Randy Gregory but split the snaps evenly with him nd D Law and guarantee if pisses off Lawrence lights a fire up under him. Number two, I bench Zeke and split the snaps evenly in the first half and that'll create a monster. He might run for 200 in the second half alone.I'd bench poe in the first half too. Then focus on Jaylon.

catiii

Reaction score
I wouldn't say anything.I would FORCE them to watch this clip and anyone who left the room gets cut from the team. Anyone who laughs gets benched.

Praxit

Reaction score
......."any you guys going past KFC on Midway? "If you do, get me a bucket." ;)..

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'd tell them flat:

Never been more disappointed by a group of professional football players and coaching staff in my coaching career.

Not one player's job is safe the rest of the way, neither are coaching staff and coordinators.

Our team is a national joke, and only WE can change that opinion. It begins today.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
If I'm Jerry, I'm asking Carr if he will do a sit down with management and McCarthy.

We complained about his contract forever, but Carr was always a stand up player and guy. I want to know what problems he had with the coaches. If you and Carr have a problem, it's probably you. Similarly, I want to talk to Dix. Maybe he was having a tough time, but he was not a bum to cut, particularly with the nothing we had behind him.

Talk to The Snake. Another stand up guy. I'd seriously consider him for DC midseason.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Take them out for some beers and get wasted
Tell them your starting a new diet tomorrow to lose 100 and your going to be an inspiration on discipline to all of them

phildadon86

Reaction score
Don't ask Jerry's permission, just do it. Fire Nolan and demote K. Moore, and usurp the play calling duties. Tell Jerry "If you don't like it, fire me."
Can't get any worse than it is.
Exactly. MM has the leverage. If he gets fired he still gets paid for 4 years

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I would try and convince JJ to sell the team. The buck stops with JJ and his gamble draft picks.

Blue64

Reaction score
No matter what he says it will fall on deaf ears as these players especially the ones overpaid simply don’t care.

If you are one of the highest paid players in your position as D-Flaw and J-Swipe and are constantly scrutinised by your performance. One would think you would go out there and give it all you have.

These players don’t care and have no personal pride, all that’s important is cashing in.
The country club mentality that is the Dallas Cowturds since under JJ and over the last 10 years by JG is going to take time and a new focus by the FO to change.

You need talent to play the game, you need to play with heart and give 100% all the time to win and become a champion.

Something that’s abundant in Dak and was equally demonstrated by Romo. We all know how it ended for Romo and can see the writing on the wall for Dak.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I go to the biggest player and bite his nose off and spit it at him

GenoT

Reaction score
How does MM address this team?

Damaged Goods / Return To Sender

visionary

Reaction score
You can’t show nepotism and lack of accountability and expect players to respect you

Fire Nolan
Bench idiots like Smith and D Law
Work harder and tell Moore you will take over playcalling if things don’t improve

morasp

Reaction score
I'd do what the Bills did to their non performing starters and make them a healthy scratch. I'd also do my best to find out who the whiner was and cut him.

Last edited: