Zach Martin out ** do NOT discuss covid/vaccinations **

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Completely agree, it's part of the game. We need to adapt and overcome. I think the reaction is what it is because most of us acknowledge we were up against it to begin with. Losing Martin only makes it more difficult. It's not an excuse though.

Honestly i think most here have been Jaded by a coaching staff that could not work around it....MM needs to prove he is not like that and will scheme around an injury if needed. We have talent all over the offense, they need to win this game.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak Prescott's going to have a repeat of the Atlanta game from a few seasons ago where he got real intimate with the Atlanta defensive end.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
With Martin and maybe Collins out , Dak could be running for his life.
I cant imagine why we have backup Olineman. We should just line up WR #6 at guard and let him play there since the other guys that actually play guard, apparently arent much better than a HS TE.

nathanlt

Reaction score
You know, I wish the Cowboys would activate Nick Ralston, and do a couple lead draw plays to bloody the Bucs in the mouth a bit. The Bucs D is going to be licking their chops with Martin out, and I'd love to see them disappointed.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Every team is having issues with CoVID as well as the usual injury bug that hits EVERY team. We are accustomed to being told that it is accepted to blame injuries for losing games, rather than shine the light on the front office and their fine job putting together their usual roster whose success is predicated on being almost injury free and whose depth is always suspect.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Facts are Dak’s garbage play has always been justified when a player like Tyron Smith goes out. Either it was the player going down or the coaches didn’t adjust. But we know the coaches did adjust such as after the bye with Dalton.

You dont need any excuses when you lead the #1 offense in NFL history. :flagwave::flagwave::thumbup:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Just treat week 1 like a glorified preseason game. We may get whooped by 40 but it's all about getting Dak and the 1st team a game to shake off the rust. Gimme the 0-1, get in and out of there without any injuries

ICP

Reaction score
Seems like the disappointments just never stop for this team

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
This sucks, but it is, what it is. The game will be player regardless. But you don't just replace a Zack Martin and it doesn't affect your offense.

bigE79

Reaction score
Just treat week 1 like a glorified preseason game. We may get whooped by 40 but it's all about getting Dak and the 1st team a game to shake off the rust. Gimme the 0-1, get in and out of there without any injuries
I thought that is what preseason was for,you know,shake off the rust.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I thought we had at least until the whistle before any more freak injuries on the oline, but here we go. I think we can handle guard better than other positions going down, but I still don't trust the depth or health of that oline (and the dline) and it's a reason I predict another .500 at best season. Dak, I hope you were thankful for that protection you walked into as a rookie, because it will never get that good again.

CoachD

Reaction score
Season hasn't even started yet and the ship is already sinking.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I know things seem peril atm with Zach being out, but the game hasn't kicked off yet. I'm not even attaching the white flag to the post yet.