Zach Martin out ** do NOT discuss covid/vaccinations **

NotForLong

Reaction score
No one expects the Cowboys to win. There are many here who are secretly hoping that Dak fails and therefor the Cowboys lose. I hope the Cowboys shock the world and send the haters back under their rocks. Where they belong.
:facepalm:

Trajan

Reaction score
No one expects the Cowboys to win. There are many here who are secretly hoping that Dak fails and therefor the Cowboys lose. I hope the Cowboys shock the world and send the haters back under their rocks. Where they belong.

Its great you want that, everyone here wants Dak to throw off almost a years worth of rust without playing, the horrible defense to play well, and a beat up offensive line to takeover, but reality says we will get beaten pretty well by the defending super bowl champs led by the best QB out there.

Tampa has their entire team back and we are throwing a lot of hurt players or new players into the mix against the best team in the league. Reality and common sense says we aren’t going to just surprise them and win. Maybe Dak will play better then he normally does against good teams, but after almost a year off and a beat up Oline I think that isn’t realistic.

it isn’t being a hater to state the obvious.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If it was Jaylon Smith out, we'd be favored to win.
But since it's Zack Martin, we'll lose by 30.

Hadenough

Reaction score
This is exactly why you pay elite QBs big money. They can adapt and get rid of the ball quicker when they have less time. Zeke will be affected more than Dak. When Zeke struggles people will blame him for Dak not doing well.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

If you believe that, then your obsession with Dak Haters is now turning into paranoia.

This is actually a favorable opportunity for Dak, to show that he can overcome a depleted O-Line....against the same Defense that was able to silence Mahomes (with his depleted line) in the SB.

Hadenough

Reaction score
And the reason nobody expects the Cowboys to win is because we have seen this same song and dance when Dak was healthy. The Cowboys run up against a good team and the defense fights their guts out to keep things close and Dak is MIA. He stinks up the joint. I'm not rooting for Dak to fail, he has been doing that already. I'm rooting for him to play solid and make the next step to being able to compete against good teams. Dak needs to start showing up and playing well when things matter most and stop going through 2 quarters of football going 3 and out and spotting teams leads. Stop fumbling and work on dissecting these better defenses.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not likely but it would be nice. With every new injury the trolls get excited.

Tampa is the worst possible first opponent.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If you believe that, then your obsession with Dak Haters is now turning into paranoia.

This is actually a favorable opportunity for Dak, to show that he can overcome a depleted O-Line....against the same Defense that was able to silence Mahomes (with his depleted line) in the SB.
Oh I believe it alright because it’s the truth.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No point in responding to any of his posts as all he does is obsess about his perception of haters and trolls. It's as if he could care less about Dallas but has a concerning infatuation with other members in this group.
You’re obsessed with me obviously.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its great you want that, everyone here wants Dak to throw off almost a years worth of rust without playing, the horrible defense to play well, and a beat up offensive line to takeover, but reality says we will get beaten pretty well by the defending super bowl champs led by the best QB out there.

Tampa has their entire team back and we are throwing a lot of hurt players or new players into the mix against the best team in the league. Reality and common sense says we aren’t going to just surprise them and win. Maybe Dak will play better then he normally does against good teams, but after almost a year off and a beat up Oline I think that isn’t realistic.

it isn’t being a hater to state the obvious.

Oh boy...you are a marked man now.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No point in responding to any of his posts as all he does is obsess about his perception of haters and trolls. It's as if he could care less about Dallas but has a concerning infatuation with other members in this group.
I am begging people...like you and notforlong...please ignore him.