Zach Martin out ** do NOT discuss covid/vaccinations **

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We just have to call plays where dark gets the ball out quick. But we’re probably the worst in the league when it comes to plugging in guys on the o line. It’s always very glaring when we’re missing a guy.
we are the worst in the league at hiring coaches, worst GM, worst at plugging in guys for injuries, worst at drafting, worst at keeping the QB healthy, worst at not overpaying, worst at field maintenance, worst at stadium lighting, and worst at keeping the restrooms clean. How the hell is their still a team allowed to be in the league that is just this bad?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Because, whether it's in time for Thursday or for the following Sunday's game, Martin will have to have two negative test results to be able to return. I don't think for a minute anyone believes that he will be on the field on Thursday.
i do for a minute!

have to have hope the first test was false positive, so it will be easily to pass b2b tests,.and??

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
how are miserable fans allowed to even comment??

I guess the same as kool-aide drinkers are allowed. I suppose if you want a site where only rainbows and bunnies are allowed you should start your own site. When people aren't allowed to have differing opinions you end up with a place like this....

giphy.gif

Is this what you want? A site full of lemmings all jumping into the same black kool-aide pit? A place where no one has a mind of their own? If it wasn't for free thinking humans would still be stuck in the caveman age.

khiladi

Reaction score
You dont need any excuses when you lead the #1 offense in NFL history. :flagwave::flagwave::thumbup:

Yards don’t count on the scoreboard, let alone garbage yards against soft defenses in garbage time…. Dak never came close to throwing over 40 TDs, let alone throwing TDs when it actually mattered.

khiladi

Reaction score
So on record you believe these coaches, including the past regime did their jobs as well as can be expected? I didn't realize you were a Garrett fan. I thought after he allowed Chaz Green to set records in the wrong direction perhaps we have a staff whose strong suit isn't making adjustments. Dak and MM have all of 5 games together so I don't think you can really differ to this current staff and have much of a case.

You mean when Linehan tailored the offense to Dak’s skill set in 2016, leading to a 13-3 record, the very next year proving it was the scheme when teams simply figured it out and starting doubling Beasley, only for Dak to completely suck against even scrub bottom dweller defense like the Commanders, Raiders and Giants?

Dak completely sucked multiple times when even a single cog of the OL was out, such as against the Jets. It isn’t s coincidence 3 of the 4 teams Dak completely scrubbed against, the Bears, Jets and Bills were 3 of the top 5 defenses against play action and their win to the Rams, the 4th was because AD couldn’t even sniff the backfield and Zeke and Pollard completely ran over the Rams front-line.

Dak sees multiple extra men in the box because of the RG, meaning man coverage. It’s not the OC fault Dak can throw from a transitional 5-7 step from back.

CWR

Reaction score
You mean when Linehan tailored the offense to Dak’s skill set in 2016, leading to a 13-3 record, the very next year proving it was the scheme when teams simply figured it out and starting doubling Beasley, only for Dak to completely suck against even scrub bottom dweller defense like the Commanders, Raiders and Giants?

Dak completely sucked multiple times when even a single cog of the OL was out, such as against the Jets. It isn’t s coincidence 3 of the 4 teams Dak completely scrubbed against, the Bears, Jets and Bills were 3 of the top 5 defenses against play action and their win to the Rams, the 4th was because AD couldn’t even sniff the backfield and Zeke and Pollard completely ran over the Rams front-line.

Dak sees multiple extra men in the box because of the RG, meaning man coverage. It’s not the OC fault Dak can throw from a transitional 5-7 step from back.

Here's a crazy theory. How about after you tailored your offense to a rookie QB, when teams adapt the next year you actually follow suit! Naw, let's keep doing the exact same thing they are defending against. Please.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
how are miserable fans allowed to even comment??many of our worst fans are scattered in the zone..
it must be a sad existence. I, for one LOVE this time of year. % fantasy drafts, seasons starts Thursday, Ive got 3 or four games to travel too...... a new season, what is not to be excited about.

Then there are those that wake up and complain to themselves in the mirror. Must be fun.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Because technically he can. That is the rule.

if you are asymptomatic. He has flu like symptoms and loss of taste meaning he is positive and could spread it to everyone. There is no way he could play in a game on Thursday.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Why do you assume people are miserable because they don't think and comment exactly like you want them to?

Just ignore him as all he does is call people negative haters and trolls. It's his own personal drama game not worth playing so let him have his own group.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
it must be a sad existence. I, for one LOVE this time of year. % fantasy drafts, seasons starts Thursday, Ive got 3 or four games to travel too...... a new season, what is not to be excited about.

Then there are those that wake up and complain to themselves in the mirror. Must be fun.
I called me a fart face this morning we both laughed.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yards don’t count on the scoreboard, let alone garbage yards against soft defenses in garbage time…. Dak never came close to throwing over 40 TDs, let alone throwing TDs when it actually mattered.
Sure they count. To the tune of 32 points per game. #1 in the nfl. :laugh::laugh: