Zach Martin out ** do NOT discuss covid/vaccinations **

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And we haven't played on down.

You can ignore that if it makes your life easier.
I choose to look at every possibility. And plan for it. If it doesn;'t happen great.

Just "next man up" is wishful thinking. Nothing wrong with it, as a "fan". But fact remains....not one down played....a granite pillar of our line already out....before one down played. It's cause for concern.

It doesn't mean i hate anyone, eternally depressed, obsessively negative or won't cheer on everyone. I WILL! EVERY SINGLE ONE!

But I know the "next man up" isn't as good as Zach. And i know injuries happen which could further decimate and challenge us . just saying it.
So you’re just throwing up your hands and giving up. Wow.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh, they don't bench their lil' forum mascot.
No sir, they allow him to roam freely and cause a stir and
break multiple "rules" without so much as a warning.

But the rest of us, different story altogether.
Poor thing.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

I would support the comment but I know that would get me in trouble so I will simply say thanks for your reply.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There are going to be bodies everywhere, shut it down.

Mannix

Reaction score
Morgan needs to rub her magic grandma beads she wears for the US to have ANY chance.

MikeB80

Reaction score

again I am just asking, if he is actually sick which it appears he is why on earth is jerry telling people he just needs two negative tests. There is no way he could play. Why not just be honest?

Plankton

Reaction score
How is he going to play if he is experiencing flu like symptoms and lost his taste of smell? he clearly has it so why are they saying two negative tests will get him on the field?

Because, whether it's in time for Thursday or for the following Sunday's game, Martin will have to have two negative test results to be able to return. I don't think for a minute anyone believes that he will be on the field on Thursday.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Because, whether it's in time for Thursday or for the following Sunday's game, Martin will have to have two negative test results to be able to return. I don't think for a minute anyone believes that he will be on the field on Thursday.

not sure I follow your response here. I am asking why are they even mentioning him having two negative tests in the next 48 hours? He has actual symptoms and is sick. He could get everyone sick if he is back in 48 hours. The team leaves for tampa on wednesday and there is no way he could play.

So I guess my point was just why is jerry going on espn saying he just needs two negative tests. Just be honest, he is sick showing symptoms and will miss the game.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's all he does is strut around instigating conflict. He actually has the balls to complain about the conflict he causes. And they let him do it.

Oh well....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It's all he does is strut around instigating conflict. He actually has the balls to complain about the conflict he causes. And they let him do it.

Oh well....

You sure do whine a lot.
53-F20-C57-1-D83-4-BFF-89-BC-B5-C9280-A4-A36.jpg

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
not sure I follow your response here. I am asking why are they even mentioning him having two negative tests in the next 48 hours? He has actual symptoms and is sick. He could get everyone sick if he is back in 48 hours. The team leaves for tampa on wednesday and there is no way he could play.

So I guess my point was just why is jerry going on espn saying he just needs two negative tests. Just be honest, he is sick showing symptoms and will miss the game.
You’re right it’s just that Jerry is the ultimate optimist.