Zach Martin out ** do NOT discuss covid/vaccinations **

erod

Reaction score
This will be an issue in the NFL all year long.

And possibly for the next decade.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s just Martin being out per say.

It’s our history of not being to adapt and overcome these situations. Will they bring in a extra blocker? How will Moore try to help out Dak? Etc
I agree but that was with Garrett. If Mike is the same coach snd he’s going to watch his line get Adrian Clayburn’d then I’m questioning why the hell is he here? Coaching is more important than ever with protocols…If the Buccaneers were missing a player of Zack Martin’s caliber nobody would think twice. And that’s the standard we should have for Mike.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’ve been hit worse this season than last season. We clearly haven’t been as careful this time around. You can’t let your guard down with this.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I agree but that was with Garrett. If Mike is the same coach snd he’s going to watch his line get Adrian Clayburn’d then I’m questioning why the hell is he here? Coaching is more important than ever with protocols…If the Buccaneers were missing a player of Zack Martin’s caliber nobody would think twice. And that’s the standard we should have for Mike.
Right . Leadership is critical thru these protocols.

It’s why Belichick released Cam.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It’s not gonna be easy for sure but it’s a battle every team will face.
i guess in game we are supposed to lose might as well have built in excuse and get it over with..maybe sit LC use him as backup in an emergency and load up for LAC??

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Thats not good, we will see if MM and KM have thier heads on straight from gates now...that front is a tough draw at full strength. But every team will face this we cant fold every time an OL goes down...