Zach Martin vs Larry Allen, who you got!

gtb1943

Reaction score
now that I have given the poster with the lack of information enough data, I hope he realizes his mistake

mattjames2010

Reaction score
BUT you talked about accolades = not my problem you were wrong
Yes, accolades while they were playing. Context matters.

We all know Martin is getting into the HOF. There is absolutely no doubt about this. He will get in and this nullifies your argument either way....

mattjames2010

Reaction score
now that I have given the poster with the lack of information enough data, I hope he realizes his mistake
Imagine getting this desperate, reaching for an own, and STILL ending up wrong. This is what happens when you allow emotions to get the best of you.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Also this thread says a lot when people are equating Zack Martin to freakin' Dez Bryant and Billy Cundiff.

No wonder Jerry still gets your money lol

gtb1943

Reaction score
Imagine getting this desperate, reaching for an own, and STILL ending up wrong. This is what happens when you allow emotions to get the best of you.
I guess you are one of those that never admit they are wrong. Fine.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I put up multiple sources that made your claim invalid. What do you have that shows Zach is considered as good as LA was?
Uh...you mean one that you posted that has Martin at 7 and Larry Allen at 4

...meaning it's not as big of a gap as some of you are making it out to be? LOL You're cooking yourself here, bruh. Maybe read what my argument has been. Others have compared him to flash in the pan players and bums, I said the gap between Martin and Allen isn't as big as some of you are making it out to be. You then provided me a list that proved my point.

Thanks?

CoachD

Reaction score
Larry Allen is the best guard of all time if not the best lineman of all time but Zack Martin is in the top 10 guards of all time, and to think that Jerry wanted that all hype no show Jonny Football idiot instead of Martin!

TheGoat73

Reaction score
This vs battle is going to heat up in here!! Both great players for this team for years. Larry Allen a very powerful man, Martin a powerful man but I think in this age he's more technical in his play. You need a yard on 4th and 1 who are you running behind???
I like the way this turned out!

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Here’s something that bugged me, I flew to Texas for something else and worked in the stadium tour. The gift shop had zero Larry Allen merch. What’s up with that?

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Billy Cundiff could see dead people.
Billy Cundiff grew up in my Hometown and was a big mouth, little baby head teenager, who cried when I threatened to call his Mommy when I caught him shoplifting at the business I worked at back then.
He probably did see dead people as I worked a short block from a funeral home........ :)

gtb1943

Reaction score
Uh...you mean one that you posted that has Martin at 7 and Larry Allen at 4

...meaning it's not as big of a gap as some of you are making it out to be? LOL You're cooking yourself here, bruh. Maybe read what my argument has been. Others have compared him to flash in the pan players and bums, I said the gap between Martin and Allen isn't as big as some of you are making it out to be. You then provided me a list that proved my point.

Thanks?
You mean like the gap between Dak and Lamar Jackson in the MVP vote last year? Technically Dak finished second.
The fact that NO one but you think Zach was all that close to LA says it all. As has been shown in the past, for example, one HOF player sometimes is much greater than another HOF player.
LA terrorized DTs. Zach never has. A logical person should acknowledge that is quite a difference.

conner01

Reaction score
This vs battle is going to heat up in here!! Both great players for this team for years. Larry Allen a very powerful man, Martin a powerful man but I think in this age he's more technical in his play. You need a yard on 4th and 1 who are you running behind???
LA and it ain’t close. LA is an alltime great and was up till he called it quits