Twitter: Zack Martin added to injury report

coult44

Reaction score
Dude, Farniok wasn't going to save this line from major injury if it happens. And please show me a team that has all of this depth at OL that we apparently don't have. People act like you can go 2 deep with pro bowlers at every position and if you don't your FO are morons...I mean ours are sometimes, but for other reasons
Exactly. Why do people act like you have 300 million to spend

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Exactly. Why do people act like you have 300 million to spend
Yep. Farniok is dirt cheap. Can't convince me that none of those needy teams wouldn't sign him if he was anything more than a camp body.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Edoga has bad knees. It's just a matter of time with him.

Bass has good ability but has no experience.

Like I said, you'd best hope no other starter goes down with injury. If so, you will see.
Dude if Farniok is so good, why is he still available for any team to sign to their 53?

You're not just saying the Cowboys are dumb, but literally all 32 GMs and coaches in the NFL.

Guess I will take their analysis of Farniok over yours.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude if Farniok is so good, why is he still available for any team to sign to their 53?

You're not just saying the Cowboys are dumb, but literally all 32 GMs and coaches in the NFL.

Guess I will take their analysis of Farniok over yours.
With better coaching, Farniok has the athleticism to be molded into a good lineman. I will take my past "active" experience knowledge over any of the "passive" style turnstile load of coaches the Cowboys have had in Dallas. Even Connor Williams and Connor McGovern both said the style of Oline coaching in Dallas hurt them.

Motorola

Reaction score
The former Broncos guard Dalton Risner is still unsigned.
Is he worth picking up by the Cowboys?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Your opinion bests the Cowboys and all other coaches of 32 teams who passed on Farniok. You have a very modest opinion of yourself.
How has the Cowboys Oline faired in recent years? How many Oline coaches have been hired and fired the past 7 years? If you want to kiss the ring, here you go. Have at it...

1000017973.jpg

T-RO

Reaction score
How has the Cowboys Oline faired in recent years? How many Oline coaches have been hired and fired the past 7 years? If you want to kiss the ring, here you go. Have at it...
You earn the dunce of the week opinion award on this one--over strong competition. Farniok is on the the Bears practice squad! Talking about practice squad. Not one single GM of 32 has been convinced to put him on a 53-man roster. Yet you know more than the whole league and see a star ready to bust out.

OK, bro... :muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You earn the dunce of the week opinion award on this one--over strong competition. Farniok is on the the Bears practice squad! Talking about practice squad. Not one single GM of 32 has been convinced to put him on a 53-man roster. Yet you know more than the whole league and see a star ready to bust out.

OK, bro... :muttley:
As usual, you guys post with your feelings instead of what's been happening for years in Dallas and why.

T-RO

Reaction score
As usual, you guys post with your feelings instead of what's been happening for years in Dallas and why.
Four times it's been pointed out to you that it wasn't just Dallas opinion (that Farniok) can't play, but rather the conviction of all 32 teams. You've repeatedly ignored this fact. Your vanity here is off-the-charts.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Four times it's been pointed out to you that it wasn't just Dallas opinion (that Farniok) can't play, but rather the conviction of all 32 teams. You've repeatedly ignored this fact. Your vanity here is off-the-charts.
Vanity, smanity...You'd best hope the choices this team made by going with so little for the Oline doesn't come back to bite them in the rear end. If it does, make sure you show up and take the heat the way I am right now. I stand by my assumptions.

T-RO

Reaction score
Vanity, smanity...You'd best hope the choices this team made by going with so little for the Oline doesn't come back to bite them in the rear end. If it does, make sure you show up and take the heat the way I am right now. I stand by my assumptions.
No I won't show up for that, and for this single reason: Every single team is under siege for lack of good o-linemen. Numerous teams already face hardship with o-line injuries. Not one has looked to Farniok.

There's a chance further into the season after deeper attrition the guy is on an NFL roster for a week or a month. Maybe he even plays a game. But for this season...he's no answer to anything.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No I won't show up for that, and for this single reason: Every single team is under siege for lack of good o-linemen. Numerous teams already face hardship with o-line injuries. Not one has looked to Farniok.

There's a chance further into the season after deeper attrition the guy is on an NFL roster for a week or a month. Maybe he even plays a game. But for this season...he's no answer to anything.
You don't get it. Still kissing up to this failed Oline coaching staff. You'd best pray and hope Tyler Biadasz doesn't suddenly go down with injury. If it happens, I promise after the clusterfudge this Oline will be in, you will remember my warning. It would have been better to have kept Farniok since he had practiced and played Center well as a backup to Biadasz. Instead, we've got an undrafted rookie who never has played Center before.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Told y'all it was a mistake getting rid of Matt Farniok. Should have kept 10 instead of 9 O-linemen for this very reason. This Oline is always getting injured. Dumb but greedy Cowboys front office doesn't learn. Idiots.
Don't think it should have been Farniok, but yes, more depth for sure. Just had to watch that line fall apart end of last season to know that. We have a safety to backup the safety to backup the safety. Why not treat the oline the same? It's the most important position on offense other than QB.

Groin injury is never good. Too many that seem to linger the entire season.

T-RO

Reaction score
Don't think it should have been Farniok, but yes, more depth for sure. Just had to watch that line fall apart end of last season to know that. We have a safety to backup the safety to backup the safety. Why not treat the oline the same? It's the most important position on offense other than QB.

Groin injury is never good. Too many that seem to linger the entire season.
100% we will likely be pining for more o-linemen who can actually play this season.

100% we won't be pining for o-linemen who can't play, e.g. Farniok.