Zack Martin and opportunity cost

Verdict

Reaction score
We have different definitions for "trenches".

We have invested plenty on defense to be seeing significant results. Should we have all first round picks on the DL?

The problem we have on defense is not a lack of investment. The problem we have is a lack of performance by those picks.

CPanther95

Reaction score
We have invested plenty on defense to be seeing significant results. Should we have all first round picks on the DL?

I'm not the one that said it.

Jeez people, this isn't that hard. When you read a post, read the quote that it is responding to before going off half-cocked and just changing the discussion so you can make an unrelated point.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I'm not the one that said it.

Jeez people, this isn't that hard. When you read a post, read the quote that it is responding to before going off half-cocked and just changing the discussion so you can make an unrelated point.
It is comical though. Very entertaining. :laugh:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Well just so you know.. We were always towards the bottom in rush attempts until Linehan took over.

Watch again maybe?
No way on earth that dude watches the games. He is here whining about haters the entire time. He has no clue what is going on with the Cowboys.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well just so you know.. We were always towards the bottom in rush attempts until Linehan took over.

Watch again maybe?
Lol, I see you’re one of those who go by stats only. Garrett stated as soon as he was named coach that he believed in building the trenches is the way to successfull football. He did that and as soon as we got a RB you saw the results. I believe you need to go back and pay a little more attention to other things besides stats.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Lol, I see you’re one of those who go by stats only. Garrett stated as soon as he was named coach that he believed in building the trenches is the way to successfull football. He did that and as soon as we got a RB you saw the results. I believe you need to go back and pay a little more attention to other things besides stats.

We had Murray for several years... 2014 was his contract year.

You are wrong. Garrett’s words mean nothing. He didn’t run the ball and they stripped him of play calling because he couldn’t balance the offense.

I have stats.. You have theories.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Garrett was determined to build a running team, promised to commit to it, and then frequently abandoned the running game. It became a common theme Garrett-bot V2011-2013 would claim we needed to stick to running the football only to abandon the run the following week yet again. Even when we finally started to run the ball with consistency in 2014 due to Romo's injury, we would still pass on critical short yardage situations more often than not, even opting to go shotgun empty backfield with the leagues leading rusher on the sidelines. Only a moron does that and the Garrett sheep like yourself just say "Baaaaa" Garrett would even abandon the running game when we were running at over 5 yards a clip. We even abandon the running game at times in the red zone with time to burn so the other team won't get an extra possession. But somebody has to love that loser and you seem to be grabbing your ankles for him.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Garrett was determined to build a running team, promised to commit to it, and then frequently abandoned the running game. It became a common theme Garrett-bot V2011-2013 would claim we needed to stick to running the football only to abandon the run the following week yet again. Even when we finally started to run the ball with consistency in 2014 due to Romo's injury, we would still pass on critical short yardage situations more often than not, even opting to go shotgun empty backfield with the leagues leading rusher on the sidelines. Only a moron does that and the Garrett sheep like yourself just say "Baaaaa" Garrett would even abandon the running game when we were running at over 5 yards a clip. We even abandon the running game at times in the red zone with time to burn so the other team won't get an extra possession. But somebody has to love that loser and you're seem to be grabbing your ankles for him.
Just you’re hate filled opinion. As usual. Move on to another thread and hate on something else besides me or the Cowboys. Oh wait, then you wouldn’t have anything to say!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Just you’re hate filled opinion. As usual. Move on to another thread and hate on something else besides me or the Cowboys. Oh wait, then you wouldn’t have anything to say!
Don't worry. I'll give you plenty of material to get your blood pressure up. If you stroke out reading it, that's going to be on you.

Flamma

Reaction score
When Lawrence gets a sack, or a DB picks one off, you see them making the play. When Zeke breaks one, you see him making the play. Offensive lineman don't have a visual impact unless you go out of your way to watch them. But they do make plays. In Super Bowl 27 Mark Tuinei did a good job most of the game on Bruce Smith. But you have to actually watch him to notice.