Zack Martin on his contract: We'll see where it goes

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
If the Cowboys keep waiting it out, Martin will be making QB money by today's standards tomorrow.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I hate rich people. Just saying. :)

I'm not crazy about people who are jealous of anyone who has a dollar more than them. Just saying. :)

I grew up 3rd World in Ingleside, TX with a mother who's husband just went brain-dead, on the job, when I was 2 and she didn't even have a DL.

Everything I have is because of me and her.
I will never be ashamed of that.

Sounds familiar. I drive a Mercedes now and get called a "cake eater" at work. What they don't see is the housing project I lived in as the youngest of 3 kids to a single mom. It took time and work to rise above that situation, and mom had my back until the day she died.

I don't owe people like Fletch, who reminds me of my siblings who made bad decisions and are still poor, a damn thing.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Waiting has killed them. I would of extended him at the end of the 2016 season when he got his 3rd straight all-pro selection. Would be pretty embarrassing if he has to finish this season and get his 5th all pro selection before they can even agree on a deal (if I where him or his agent i would feel insulted).

Blackspider214

Reaction score
That is a ton of money to be tied up into 3 guys on the OL. I get wanting to build the best OL but at what cost? In the salary cap era, you can't sign everyone. Home grown or not. You have to think about the future as well with Dak and Zeke's contracts expiring in the next few years.