News: Zack Martin says they still believe in Garrett

HungryLion

Reaction score
Some people still believe the world is flat.

Some kids believe in Santa Claus.

Them believing in it, despite there being evidence to the contrary, doesn’t make it true.

Also, a good number of these players, have never had an NFL head coach, other than Garret. So they don’t know how he would compare to a coach who can actually win a championship.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i did not see or hear anything indicating Martin was being evasive or false. The part where he acknowledges the roster talent and players needing to consistently execute is undeniably true.

I was disappointed not hearing one of the gaggle of media not following up on Martin's opinion and asking him what could Garrett and the coaching staff possibly do to improve players' ability to execute more consistently. Media usually become so fixated on getting a certain killer soundbite that they miss opportunities to change from an unchanging single line of groupthink questioning.

Valkyr

Reaction score
As long as Jerry is above ground it doesn't matter who the coach is. No one worth a damn would ever allow Jerry and Son to usurp their authority at every turn.

The Clap-A-Tron 5000 we have now is about as good as we're going to get.

Dre11

Reaction score
You cry about Garrett being victimised by bad execution after every game. You whine in his defense every time he mismanages the clock. All you do is cry for Garrett.

I don't get, I say it's execution. You fools cry every week, we need a new coach. Lol

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't get, I say it's execution. You fools cry every week, we need a new coach. Lol
When a team constantly fails to execute year after year who is responsible? It gets to a point where the coach is responsible. Glad you admit you don't get what's been obvious.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Cmon guys - I still believe in Garrett.........................................I believe he SUCKS!

Blue64

Reaction score
Pay checks changed. FA changed the game. How many players you can have on a team changed. It would take Jimmy having a different approach to make it in this era or having GM responsibilities and final say on all players like Bellichick does but I don't think Jimmy has the football mind of Bill.
Fact is Jimmy would have to take a different approach as the game has evolved but he would still get results and command respect.
Look at Bill B. he does not tolerate stupidity and his players consistently play with a sense of awareness...
Our players are constantly committing stupid penalties at the worst times and allowing drives to continue against opposing offenses or stalling when we are on offense...
It’s not rocket science,
It’s called accountability...
there is none on this team, even after a bad play coach clappity still gives them a pat on the back...
Watch a Pats game... it’s rare but when a player is called for a stupid penalty they don’t come anywhere near Bill...