Twitter: Zack Martin: "Terence Steele is the best run blocker I've ever played next to"

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He also thinks the Cowboys need to make an effort to get an extension done for Steele because his price keeps going up.

• Said he spoke with the front office about Steele during the offseason: "this kid is continuing to trend up. He's an ascending player who is a special run blocker"

• Zack Martin said he's the best run blocker he has ever played next to "it's not even a question" and that Steele makes him (Martin) better in the run game. "He's never had a tackle to come off the ball that's able to displace a hit(hip?) so powerfully that it knocks a guy over like that.... Terence's consistency on those B blocks and combos and just the feel, it's like he's shot out of a cannon"

• "He's a tireless worker"

• Said he works with him even through the season.

So if Steele is suddenly so good why doesn't Zack put a shut in his mouth and let Steele collect a bigger paycheck at season's end?
Or whose side is Zack on?

GRCowboy

Reaction score
I don't think Frederick was considered. I think he meant RTs, so the choices were Doug Free, Collins, Chaz Green, Mackenzy Bernadeau, and Brandon Knight and Steele... not a very awe inspiring list.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I've been saying Steele was a beast in run blocking since last year.