Zay Flowers is the Real Deal

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can’t find any freaking film of him. There’s like 2 minutes on Youtube and not enough for me to make a claim on him.

Dane Brugler and Dane Z are high in him so I’m sure he’s good…just wish there was more to watch. They make him sound like a 2nd round target.
There are multiplle full games of the Cincinnati Bearcats on youtube.

There are even some Cincinnati offense vs opponent defense.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is your opinion of Scott?
3rd: Home run pick
2nd: OK
1st: No.

He is fast. I expect a 4.3x forty.

Comparing him to Flowers is interesting.

I really like Flowers but if Scott is better mentally he could end up as good or better than Flowers in the NFL.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
3rd: Home run pick
2nd: OK
1st: No.

He is fast. I expect a 4.3x forty.

Comparing him to Flowers is interesting.

I really like Flowers but if Scott is better mentally he could end up as good or better than Flowers in the NFL.
That is about my take on him, pre-combine. I like him a lot.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
If OBJ ends up getting healthy...what about
a WR room of Lamb, OBJ, Flowers, Gallup, Tolbert? Maybe Brown if they bring him back..

That would work!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
If OBJ ends up getting healthy...what about
a WR room of Lamb, OBJ, Flowers, Gallup, Tolbert? Maybe Brown if they bring him back..

That would work!
This is the route they should take addressing the position: add a legitimate, high-end #2 and draft another somewhere inside the top 3 rounds. It protects against Gallup and Tolbert, Semi producing. This also starts the development of eventually taking over the #2 position from that veteran.

cnuball21

Reaction score
This is the route they should take addressing the position: add a legitimate, high-end #2 and draft another somewhere inside the top 3 rounds. It protects against Gallup and Tolbert, Semi producing. This also starts the development of eventually taking over the #2 position from that veteran.
100% on board. Give Dak a chance now and even if we move on from him set up the next guy for success.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
100% on board. Give Dak a chance now and even if we move on from him set up the next guy for success.
Turns a weakness into a strength. I would also upgrade the TE position while we are at it.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Mingo goes in the 3rd or after imo.
If he runs in the 4.4‘s I think he goes in round 2. Alec Pierce went in round 2, and I think Mingo is a better prospect in WR class that ain’t that good.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If he runs in the 4.4‘s I think he goes in round 2. Alec Pierce went in round 2, and I think Mingo is a better prospect in WR class that ain’t that good.
Pierce went there because he was low 4.4......if Mingo is low 4.4 he will prob go round 2

cnuball21

Reaction score
Pierce went there because he was low 4.4......if Mingo is low 4.4 he will prob go round 2
I thought Pierce had way more production his last year but it’s actually comparable to Mingo who played in the SEC.

Man if Mingo runs in the 4.4s sign me up.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I thought Pierce had way more production his last year but it’s actually comparable to Mingo who played in the SEC.

Man if Mingo runs in the 4.4s sign me up.
And Mingo’s tape is more impressive. Beats you in different ways.

cnuball21

Reaction score
And Mingo’s tape is more impressive. Beats you in different ways.
I think Pierce was a better vertical threat with his size / length / ball skills but Mingo has a little Brown / Deebo to his game.