Zeke 3rd and short nobody is better!

kskboys

Reaction score
He's getting paid. He's going to be here another year.

But "done" is an evaluation of performance on the field, not performance in contract negotiations.

Looking at his numbers, Zeke has been done for the last 2 seasons. He even had a lighter load last year, and his ypc still went down. To 3.5ypc. Which is just an embarrassment.

Sort by ypc or success rate. Zeke is one of the worst.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2023/rushing.htm
And if you include watching him, he's lost his burst and doesn't appear to have any tackle breaking ability anymore.

For the last few years, Zeke has run strictly for what was blocked for him. The only value he has left is that he is a very good pass blocker.

kskboys

Reaction score
Looks like he still got some juice to me. But I'm not a hater either so...YMMV:

Hater? That's weird, dude.

Zeke hasn't had juice for several years now. I have no vested interested in hating or loving him, don't even understand what the point would be.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah, you are ignorant.....don't be too hard on yourself
Yeah, I'm not the one who is so pathetic that he uses cheap insults to make himself feel better. I am sorry that your pathetic nature just has to shine through. Maybe get some counseling, dude, you need help, and badly.

rambo2

Reaction score
And if you include watching him, he's lost his burst and doesn't appear to have any tackle breaking ability anymore.

For the last few years, Zeke has run strictly for what was blocked for him. The only value he has left is that he is a very good pass blocker.
Watching him? Like in last years highlight video.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Funny how you ignore that Stevenson had that same bad oline, and bad qb and was still a little more productive
Well I am surprised short yard running back have less yards per carry. Hmmm......I wonder why.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Zeke with above avg OL will do fine. Long as they get the push, he's moves forward.

He doesn't have breakaway speed anymore. But still has good hands, so getting few balls out on backfield, could also work.

They could get creative in using him. Pass block is huge on his part.

kskboys

Reaction score
Watching him? Like in last years highlight video.
Didn't watch him last year, not a Pats fan. Watch him the previous couple years. Are you claiming that he's improved drastically since he was here?

kskboys

Reaction score
..Zeke with above avg OL will do fine. Long as they get the push, he's moves forward.

He doesn't have breakaway speed anymore. But still has good hands, so getting few balls out on backfield, could also work.

They could get creative in using him. Pass block is huge on his part.
Sure, but if that's all he offers you could get the exact same results w/ a much cheaper rook.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hater? That's weird, dude.

Zeke hasn't had juice for several years now. I have no vested interested in hating or loving him, don't even understand what the point would be.
When people say things like "he is too slow for an nfl player" (then change it to NMFL RB when called out) or "ain;t no good on short yardage"...and I post (granted!) "highlights" showing he can still be productive and outrun a LOT of NFL players, and takes 2-3 to bring him down sometimes...there night be some other issue going on there that makes people not recognize what they are seeing.

There might be a lot of reasons for that, hate but one. Some kind of cool in-the-know club. Some kind of jump on the early told ya so wagon. Total avoidance of cheering him on and hope for the best...is what's weird TO ME.

I'm not saying I "love" him, or that he's great. OR that he returns to 2016 form...as very few RBs are, that was total elite that will never be matched or neared for him. . But he can still contribute, as long as we address everything else too, including the other RBs on the team but m4ainly o line run blocking.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Zeke sing was a good deal

No idea why anyone would ***** about this

Nobody is better on short yardage, he is a bartering ram even now

No he won’t hit long runs, that’s not what we need him for
Tell that to the rams

kskboys

Reaction score
When people say things like "he is too slow for an nfl player" (then change it to NMFL RB when called out) or "ain;t no good on short yardage"...and I post (granted!) "highlights" showing he can still be productive and outrun a LOT of NFL players, and takes 2-3 to bring him down sometimes...there night be some other issue going on there that makes people not recognize what they are seeing.

There might be a lot of reasons for that, hate but one. Some kind of cool in-the-know club. Some kind of jump on the early told ya so wagon. Total avoidance of cheering him on and hope for the best...is what's weird TO ME.

I'm not saying I "love" him, or that he's great. OR that he returns to 2016 form...as very few RBs are, that was total elite that will never be matched or neared for him. . But he can still contribute, as long as we address everything else too, including the other RBs on the team but m4ainly o line run blocking.
Last time I watched him was last year in DALL, and he was very slow to the hole and didn't break tackles. Are you telling me that changed in one year w/ NE?

Using cheap little monikers doesn't exactly cast a good light on the user!!!!!!!!

nathanlt

Reaction score
Zeke sing was a good deal

No idea why anyone would ***** about this

Nobody is better on short yardage, he is a bartering ram even now

No he won’t hit long runs, that’s not what we need him for
This NOBODY guy sounds pretty good, Dallas should invite him into camp and sign him, since he's better than Zeke.