Zeke and Pollard

stiletto

Reaction score
Pollard and a rookie 5th round RB would be better than Zeke and cost a helluva lot less.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke is the starter and will be for years.
Too bad some fane are too blind to see that, and do not want to admit it.

Does that make you happy? LOL

After watching what Pollard can do as the lead back?

Just another HUGE argument you find yourself looking foolish.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Compare Zeke and Pollard all you want. It is clear Zeke is no longer even close to best in the league and the contract is looking worse every single game.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is....I still like Zeke, but this game will give Pollard a lot of confidence. We get healthy up front, we can be a dominant run team.
Can he sustain anything for a season or three. He never did it anywhere. Not in college and not here.

If he can...awesome! Good by Zeke. Toke onward my good man!

Remember when Zeke had one good game this year and zeke haters said "oh one good game, huh? "

Well how about people try to not be hypocrite beeches for once?

kskboys

Reaction score
I think we simply need a cheaper Z who doesn't fumble and w/ a better attitude.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Time to move on from Zeke like many of us have been saying. He’s not worth his contract. Pollard is way more explosive and this offense needs big plays to be really good. Zeke is just a grinder at the moment.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pollard had one good run today and you annoint him? Sad!

And I'm not your buddy, guy.

Pollard did it all. Punched it in from the GL, had a big play TD run, some big plays in the passing game with over 50 yards receiving!!!!

BUBUBUBUBUBUBBUT if you dont count the big run!!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

When was the last time Zeke had a run like that? 5 years? Ever?

blumayne38

Reaction score
No one that KNOWS Zeke is a better starting RB than Pollard changed their mind today. It's just guys like you that don't really understand that jump on that bandwagon. And I like Pollard, for the role player he is.
He’s a good backup glad this team has players that can step up in the RB and QB position even OLine

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn’t fumbled. Had runs longer that 3 yards. Oh and scored.. twice

So zeke doesn't have runs longer than 3 yards? Sounds to me like you a little bit hurt.

I like pollard....but remember that one time zeke had a good game? And you said but it's just one game? But now Pollard is the GOAT? Come on man...stop.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No one that KNOWS Zeke is a better starting RB than Pollard changed their mind today. It's just guys like you that don't really understand that jump on that bandwagon. And I like Pollard, for the role player he is.

I started the Pollard bandwagon. Not enough room for Zeke apologists like you anyway.

Remember when guys like you used to say that Zeke was the best RB in the NFL? Now you are having a hard time defending him as the best RB on his team.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Pollard did it all. Punched it in from the GL, had a big play TD run, some big plays in the passing game with over 50 yards receiving!!!!

BUBUBUBUBUBUBBUT if you dont count the big run!!!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

When was the last time Zeke had a run like that? 5 years? Ever?
Did you wake up hating zeke, or have you just always?

Cmac

Reaction score
To be honest. Zeke isn’t getting paid to mentor Pollard.

running back coaches who don’t count against the cap are paid to do that.
....then why we always hear SLee for his leadership or for DC (thread this week)?