Zeke and Pollard

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Why are so many defensive regarding Zeke? He’s absolutely looked average all season.

kumizi

Reaction score
Some people are either blind or illiterate.

Pollard is averaging 5.2 yards per touch. Zeke is averaging 4.4.

Even if you come up with excuses and try to twist their usage, they're similar level running backs. It's hard to come up with a narrative that Zeke is better.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one that KNOWS Zeke is a better starting RB than Pollard changed their mind today. It's just guys like you that don't really understand that jump on that bandwagon. And I like Pollard, for the role player he is.
I say...well lets see then. Start him for the rest of the games. Sit zeke.

Give him the load. We'll have a better idea about 2022.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
69 yards we have a Real Bo Jackson on our hands bwahaha

Poor guy, is that the best you can do? Why did you leave out the rest of his day? Maybe because it makes you look ridiculous?

Lets put the whole day together shall we?

-12 carries for 69 yards and 2 TD's
-5.8 yards per carry
-2 rushing TD's including 40 yards TD to win the game in a clutch moment to ice it
-He also led the team in reception with 6 catches for 63 yards
-NO FUMBLES

Bottom line is that Pollard made the Zeke turds look ridiculous.

GAME, SET, MATCH!!!!!!

stiletto

Reaction score
Some people are either blind or illiterate.

Pollard is averaging 5.2 yards per touch. Zeke is averaging 4.4.

Even if you come up with excuses and try to twist their usage, they're similar level running backs. It's hard to come up with a narrative that Zeke is better.

For me it's Zeke's braindeadness that bothers me. He's fumbled so many times and cost us so many points this year. It was a struggle even when Dak was still in. If they don't trade him and he doesn't bounce back in a BIG way next year, I be he gets cut. His diminishing play has been really hard to watch since his rookie year. He just hasn't been that good.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I say...well lets see then. Start him for the rest of the games. Sit zeke.

Give him the load. We'll have a better idea about 2022.

Well then, call big Mike and see what he says. I can tell you with certainty that if Zeke is healthy next week he will start. Your misguided opinion is not going to change facts or reality.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are so many defensive regarding Zeke? He’s absolutely looked average all season.

And pollard is SO MUCH better than average? Not sure what your point is. He's (zeke) protected Dak for 3 years and NOW you think he's garbage?

You replace zeke with pollard on ONE "average" game?

What is wrong with you? Use a little bit of discretion and reserve....one game? really? Come on.

Zeke HAS looked average....and "average" is way better than MOST of the rest of the team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Pollard was great but he only rushed the ball 13 times. Although Zeke gets tired a lot, he is still capable of getting 25+ touches a game.

Pollard does more with less. He doesn't need 30 touches.

By the way he led the Cowboys with 6 catches for another 63 yards.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well then, call big Mike and see what he says. I can tell you with certainty that if Zeke is healthy next week he will start. Your misguided opinion is not going to change facts or reality.
I would be okay with that.

I am a fan of both RB's.

I have ZERO..."misguided opinions"....I'l tell ya that right now. Whatever happens...happens.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Roy is a little beech about zeke. You'd think he fd his mom or worse.

thinking-face_1f914.png

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I started the Pollard bandwagon. Not enough room for Zeke apologists like you anyway.

Remember when guys like you used to say that Zeke was the best RB in the NFL? Now you are having a hard time defending him as the best RB on his team.
No...you didn;t. You are a lying idiot.

You "started the pollard bandwagon". God dang dude...really? No one before you was a Pollard fan? You need help....seriously. No one can be that *** up and not need help.

EST_1986

Reaction score
So zeke doesn't have runs longer than 3 yards? Sounds to me like you a little bit hurt.

I like pollard....but remember that one time zeke had a good game? And you said but it's just one game? But now Pollard is the GOAT? Come on man...stop.
I don’t recall that game

blumayne38

Reaction score
Poor guy, is that the best you can do? Why did you leave out the rest of his day? Maybe because it makes you look ridiculous?

Lets put the whole day together shall we?

-12 carries for 69 yards and 2 TD's
-5.8 yards per carry
-2 rushing TD's including 40 yards TD to win the game in a clutch moment to ice it
-He also led the team in reception with 6 catches for 63 yards
-NO FUMBLES

Bottom line is that Pollard made the Zeke turds look ridiculous.

GAME, SET, MATCH!!!!!!
Great let’s just change his jersey number to #22 and we are all set for his HOF career

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Great let’s just change his jersey number to #22 and we are all set for his HOF career

Use him up, spit him out. Sadly, Pollards early career is wasted. By the time they get rid of Zeke, Pollard may have a year here under contract?