Zeke and Pollard

mmohican29

Reaction score
Zeke is a gross overspend given Pollard's versatility at this point.

I think Zeke is done here after next season.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We have a guy better than Zeke atleast
Yeah. We have back up on the same team outperforming what is supposed to be the best RB in the league. The supposed best RB in the league gets the benefit of excuse after excuse but the back up outperforming him ridiculed.

Aftershock

Reaction score
We’re stuck with Zeke right? No way any other team is gonna trade for that hefty contract especially now that the league isn’t rb focused and you can get solid rb play through the draft and cheap contracts

cern

Reaction score
The ball was thrown to Pollard today more than to any other receiver. This was done to offset the lack of a running game. Smart moves by Kellen Moore. But Pollard did make the great run for a td. I'm sure Zeke took note of pollard's phenomenal, perfunctory, performance.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I think they could be an unbelievable combo if Moire could scheme it correctly

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We knew Zeke’s contract hamstrung the team. Now it is becoming more clear that he is a liability just being on the field at any price. Maybe today will motivate the lazy bum to get in shape and take advantage of his ability instead of trying to skate by.

exciter

Reaction score
The great Zeke Idiot is finally exposed for the turd that he is.

And anyone that supported Zeke, his contract, or continue to defend him.

Tony Pollard is just better............END OF STORY!!!!!
LOL! Yup! And the Germans were the good guys during WWII!

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Contract aside, Zeke's still a good, tough back between the tackles, better pure runner, getting dirty yards, ect, but Pollard needs a bigger chunk of the touches and needs to be schemed for in the passing game/open space in general - he brings chunk play ability that Zeke hasn't had since 2018...
As far as the contract, I would at least consider all options... Zeke's definitely significantly overpaid.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Contract aside, Zeke's still a good, tough back between the tackles, better pure runner, getting dirty yards, ect, but Pollard needs a bigger chunk of the touches and needs to be schemed for in the passing game/open space in general - he brings chunk play ability that Zeke hasn't had since 2018...
As far as the contract, I would at least consider all options... Zeke's definitely significantly overpaid.

Zeke is an average back at best. He's plodding between the tackles because thats all he can do and everyone knows it. Definitely NOT a better pure runner. Pollard is defines a more pure runner. Zeke is nothing more than putting his head down and slamming into the line with poor visions and quickness.

cern

Reaction score
We knew Zeke’s contract hamstrung the team. Now it is becoming more clear that he is a liability just being on the field at any price. Maybe today will motivate the lazy bum to get in shape and take advantage of his ability instead of trying to skate by.
The dez equivalence which is not a false equivalence. Apples to apples.

exciter

Reaction score
Lol
WWII is right around the last time that Zeke was a good RB. My how the mighty have fallen.
Lol! He ran for 1357 and a 4.5 average just last season. He was running over 4ypc before Dak got hurt. Teams are still game planning to stop him and stacking 8 in the box to do so. Maybe you need to see the Doc for dementia....