Zeke as the 1?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
As Broaddus said today he thinks they are hiding him from the public. Says he barely practices as well. That way no one in the media/fans can pick his game apart.

Ridiculous.
I don't about that .........it's not like anyone is going to see him at game speed until the real thing.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Our guys are too pampered to be bothered with playing in the preseason.
This. Crazy even Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes played in preseason. I could see if we just sat our star players out. But Zeke is far from a star in this league. HIs last 2 year has been pure garbage. His last good season was in 2019. Yes 2019. HIs best year was his rookie year which was in 2016 when he looked like an animal.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
The day Zeke signed he was numero uno. There probably isn't an RB currently in the team that can take that away from him.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dallas needs CD for exciting journey to 1st round playoff exit.
Well according to Cowboys fans it is better to not make the playoffs, if you can't win the SB.

So in that theory, it is better to lose in the first round of the playoffs, than in the NFC Championship game.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Would be hilarious if he isnt playing because he’s the starter.

I am ehhh on Dowdle but he’s better than Elliott at this point.
I think Freeman is even better than Zeke at this point. He's faster, more agile, and bigger.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well according to Cowboys fans it is better to not make the playoffs, if you can't win the SB.

So in that theory, it is better to lose in the first round of the playoffs, than in the NFC Championship game.
Nobody said that.

Why do you have to lie? You can't form a reasonable argument without it?