Zeke been spending some time at the Golden Corral

tm1119

Reaction score
I’m more bothered by the fact that that seems to be a twitter account of a child (lil kev) that was written by his aunt in which his aunt gave a shout out to herself.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Gut hanging out. No definition in the arms. Expected better from someone who is motivated to prove everyone wrong. Is there a player in the league with a bigger chip on his shoulder going into next season?
not all football players have the chiseled Adonis physique like Peterson

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing to see here. Jerome Bettis was like 700 lbs and nobody volunteered to tackle him every down.

Not really a reasonable comparison. Bettis game was power, and power only. Part of Zeke's game is he can out run and out-quick people, so it hurts his game if he is overweight. That said, I'm not worrying about this in early April.

blueblood70

Reaction score
this is straight stupid, HE WANT OUT OF SHPE LAST YEAR, HE WEIGHED ONE PUND MORE THAN HIS ROOKIE YEAR, COULD HAVE BEEN WEIGHED AFTER DROPPING LOAD VS NOT LMAO.. HE WILL BE IN FOOTBALL SHAPE WHEN ITS TIME TO PLAY..WE ARE WEEKS OUT FROM POTA AND MOTHNS OUT OF TC..im confident he will be in 10X better shape than any of these guys on this thread and will truck most of you simply walking into any of you in public.. they do work themselves into shape over minis until TC and pre-season..they lose a lot of weight during this time..you are tryig to tell me a guy whos done this since PEEE wee best in HS Best in College, and should have been ROTY but was the best RB his rookie year and put up 1k in 10games last year while going through all this RG mess he didnt deserve that he doesn't know how to get ready for long season?? IMO it NOYDB what hes doing and not doing..

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Looks like high protein mixed in with a little creatine.

When I was younger and playing football a friend of mine had a grandfather come into town from New Hampshire that played football at Notre Dame. I can’t recall what position and year but I wanna say fullback in the late 50’s or early 60’s. Nice man had a strong Irish accent. I went over to eat dinner one night and said something along the lines of I didn’t want to over eat cause I had practice in the morning. He told me since he was young he would pack on weight and cut in the off-seasons so since it was summer time I needed to get another plate.

foofighters

Reaction score
Gut hanging out. No definition in the arms. Expected better from someone who is motivated to prove everyone wrong. Is there a player in the league with a bigger chip on his shoulder going into next season?
and yet you chose to idolize a drug addict who stabbed a team mate in the neck with scissors. Some people...lol.

LittleD

Reaction score
Zeke has been attending the Tony Romo training table. Zeke..."You're Fat". Get back
in the gym, you rat.

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
At least the shirt is not cut off or pulled up. Maybe that’s why he looks overweight people are use to only seeing his bare gut now it is covered up.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Power is maximized by carrying water weight.
Being extra lean is a detriment to physical success in most sports.
Zeke has 6 pack abs and a ton of muscle in those abs that are sticking out.

Hopefully he gets as fat as DLaw was last season.