Zeke: Court Vacates Injunction and Dismisses Case ***merged***

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
The season is not over. I am inclined for the suspension to simply happen just to get him back for the crucial stretch run.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
On a lighter note, this made me lol

DL9z7XGWAAAazhs

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The season is not over. I am inclined for the suspension to simply happen just to get him back for the crucial stretch run.

I get why Zeke is fighting it - I would too if I knew I was innocent.

But as a fan of the team, I'd prefer to have him serve it right now and be back for the last 5 games. I don't think this defense is contender caliber anyway, so get them some experience and clear Zeke for next year. I just hope he stays out of trouble.

fishspill

Reaction score
This played out about as badly as it could have for this season: Zeke has to serve 6 & Dallas plays under .500 with him. Bonus: next year softer schedule and high draft pick. The way this week has gone we might have a top-10 pick if we can’t escape the funk.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There will be a strike in all likelihood, but it won't be over this. This would be a very small part of it, because it affects very few of the rank and file.
I think he means this process where the players have no recourse because the courts are are setup to favor the NFL under the current CBA.

The new CBA needs to somehow force a change in this process. Maybe mediation.

I don't know if there is a way to force the jurisdiction issue in the CBA but if there is, I would demand that as a player.

Ultimately, the players should insist on creating an "independent" discipline organization that is managed by both the NFL and NFLPA.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Everyone and their mother is aware of the case and how unreliable the source was. This will go away over time imo
Most untrue post of the decade.

Other fans have no clue of the specifics. He did it in their minds.