Zeke: Court Vacates Injunction and Dismisses Case ***merged***

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree...JG should have told Elliot to go serve your suspension and get in shape...

As far as I’m concerned if he steps out of line again get rid of him...

He knew the league was investigating him and he behaved very poorly since being drafted.

The kids got a ton of potential, but his ego and stupidity will derail his career...
I was being sarcastic, but I agree with you

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Going to the same court in NY that ruled in NFL's favor against Brady and Peterson.
But in those cases you had Brady destroying his phone, and Peterson not disputing what he did. Zeke's case has a girl saying everyone will believe her because she's white and won't believe him because he's black. Not to mention all of Friels bs. A bit different

Ghost12

Reaction score
He will have a hard time winning at the District Court level in CA2 because the district courts are bound by the Brady decision. Despite what some in here claim, the Elliott appeal is virtually identical to the Brady appeal, focusing on fundamental fairness, and the right to interview accusers being denied. I don’t have the exact wording in front of me right now, but can support that statement much better when I am at my computer

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's alright, he's fat and outta shape anyway, remember!

Oh goodie, the NFL puts yet another whipping boy standard upon the Cowboys...hooooooooah!

Now the truth hits the fan, this and next week should be crucial in any determination of the retending of Jason Garrett. Clapping hands and all, are probably relevant traits at Pinceton, but not in the NFL, Jason should be held to the standard and expected to motivate his current team...to some wins. If not, he really wasn't much of a coach. Jason has the team in place, that he worked to get...NOW WIN!

That, or coulda, woulda, shoulda should be put on a bus and both leave.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
Everyone needs to understand that suspensions are cumulative. If Zeke serves this 6-game suspension, if he ever steps out of line again in any way, the next suspension will be MUCH longer. If it was me, I'd pull out all the stops to avoid any suspension at all.
He faces a lifetime ban on DV charge..... Just a CHARGE, such as this one

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
So he'll be back in time for the skins game, just like we originally thought. Only, now it'll be the 2nd game against the skins. What really sucks, is that if Zeke's suspension had started week 1, they would've have him back after the niners game. The fact that still they lost 3 of those games that Zeke would've missed, with him in the lineup, really burns.

River82

Reaction score
It'd be better for the Cowboys if Zeke got his suspension out of the way this year rather than next. We were headed for an 8-8 season anyway.

Also Zeke hasn't been all that effective anyway and Morris has arguably had just as much impact in the limited exposure that he's had.

BRoni

Reaction score
Seeing how bad the defense still is and losing to GB really takes the sting out of this news. Just another excuse for Garrett to have a mediocre season though.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Particular focus on LB or safety.

I think Derwin James and Minkah Fitzpatrick are game changing safeties.

As far as linebackers, Malik Jefferson (Texas) looks like he's finally living up to his potential. Also hearing great things about Ohio State's Jerome Baker.
web1_Ohio-State-FB-vs-Michigan-DS21.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Can he appeal to the full 5th Circuit?

or does he file for a new injunction in NY? or both?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
its going to get ugly now cowboys more than likely looking at a top ten draft pick another wasted year