Zeke gets sued

garyo1954

Reaction score
Nah I had to take 4 to the petting zoo luckily they needed cats And they find them homes or they keep them. Cool place they have all kinds of critters there even baby deer

Petting zoo would be perfect for this one! Until nightfall she's normally cute and cuddly. Then she changes into Attack Mode!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Petting zoo would be perfect for this one! Until nightfall she's normally cute and cuddly. Then she changes into Attack Mode!
Ours is 1/4 American bobtail tail is about half an inch long If you want attack mode rub the nubby . When she bites it is just a nibble most gentile kitten I've ever seen.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Filing a lawsuit against your neighbors just seems silly in most circumstances. I suppose they just want Zeke out, but pissed off neighbors can make your living situation downright miserable. I'm sure Zeke could make them regret it afterward.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Filing a lawsuit against your neighbors just seems silly in most circumstances. I suppose they just want Zeke out, but pissed off neighbors can make your living situation downright miserable. I'm sure Zeke could make them regret it afterward.
High dollar stereo systems can get aggravating Especially if they are outside in the pool area

garyo1954

Reaction score
Ours is 1/4 American bobtail tail is about half an inch long If you want attack mode rub the nubby . When she bites it is just a nibble most gentile kitten I've ever seen.

LOL! Laramie will nip your nose. One of my nurses said that's the way they show love. I said BS!
Looked it up and the net says its true. Kittens nip your nose to show their love.

Reaction score
I think the all-powerful commissioner should take Zeke's dogs away and decree that he shall only be allowed to own neutered goldfish.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think the contracting company should be sued They let the dogs get out not Zeke

That's not how the law sees it. The contracting company will probably be sued by both parties. But Zeke is 100% responsible. He hired them. Zeke gets sued, then Zeke sues the contracting company for his money back. So in the end it should work out like you said, just through a different path.

Flamma

Reaction score
If it is discovered to be neglect on Zeke's part I doubt the insurance company will shell out a single dollar. Zeke should consider getting a cat or a fish bowl. Unless he doesn't care that his neighbors keep getting attacked.

There is no doubt. It is neglect and the insurance won't pay a dime.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Zeke should not be allowed to own dogs. This stuff is happening too much. He is an irresponsible dog owner that should have those dogs took away and given to people that know what they're doing and can give them the attention, love, and training that they deserve.

I don't think a single young man focusing on NFL football and on the road at least a quarter of the days the league is in session should be the owner of three dogs.

It's time for him to consider something more reasonable with his lifestyle.

A cat perhaps.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Melodramatic much?

I think you are being overly defensive to a situation where it is best for a person like Zeke to consider something diffrent than three dogs while he is alone at Oxnard.

This is the life he is pursuing now. I don't think it is conducive for the health and welfarre of the three dogs.

He should choose a different pet lifestyle. Having a rottweiler and two bulldogs is just assinine, and is indicative of the immaturity IMO.

I was a dog owner for a quarter of century with three dogs, and loved them dearly. I would have never subjected them to periods of time at home alone even with a pet sitter.

My life has changed, and I have decided on a cat now. Life is just as good as it was with our dogs, but my lifestyle choices don't deny what my cat needs.

Note, I only had one dog at a time because I did want to ensure our pet had the attention it needed to be well adjusted, healthy and happy every day. Zeke should consider how much actual capacity he has for his pet's health, happiness and well being.

catiii

Reaction score
Doesnt matter to the court,, Zeke contracted the work, the dogs are Zekes responsibility.
Having a mad dog in the back yard can get you sued even if a trespasser goes over the fence. It's called having a vicious dog. What if it's a child climbing over to get a lost ball? It's Zeke's responsibility. The contractor may be found liable for some portion but Zeke is going to pay the bulk of it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
complete no reason to post a non criminal old story we already knew was coming about zekes dogs..those that pot it simply trying to degrade dak, period end of story yet it has zero bearing on zekes football career or playing status..ZERO

inform me sir on how this need to have a thread?
I never started the thread, just commented in it, like you did.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
You're embarrassing yourself simply for a gold star from Rockport.

She was attacked by his dog. That's not okay and he should be held accountable.

Yes, even a Dallas Cowboy player.

Agreed. Sure is getting tiresome hearing about Zeke's dogs attacking people. He must be getting by with it or he'd do something to stop it.

GINeric

Reaction score
These money hungry trolls are so hilarious to me. If she got bit by the dog owned by a Fed-Ex truck driver, that loser wouldn't be asking for no damn 1M. I could see if the dog bit off a limb or disabled her. People like this make you want to let the dog go back and maul her *** to justify asking for that type of money.