Zeke has 463 yards rushing in his last 11 games

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He got paid and no longer has the desire to perform at a top level. That's what happened. Dak next season will be the same way.

Things will change the closer he gets to his next contract renewal.
He is just an old, limited back.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
and he’s doing it at 3.4 yards a clip. that is ABYSMAL.

i think i might hate this team :(

To make it worse Jerry reworked his contact last offseason making it impossible to cut him until 2023 cap wise.
Brilliant !!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke is not featured and I know you love Moore but he has been very predictable with his run game right up the gut.

it’s zeke that is predictable. All he does is dive inside. Backs get the ball and they go wherever the holes are.

pollard, lamb both get Carrie’s and they bounce outside. Some more designed for it.

Sydla

Reaction score
If you wanna RUN you need the defense to fear the long ball.
Goes a long way in the scheme of things.
Hit me up when we have one.......:rolleyes:

Then your issue should be with Jerry Jones for not having this "burner" you desire. Cooper was never a burner so getting on him for not being DeSean Jackson is peculiar.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then your issue should be with Jerry Jones for not having this "burner" you desire. Cooper was never a burner so getting on him for not being DeSean Jackson is peculiar.

LOL....no comment as when logic ends personal passions mud up the truth!

CWR

Reaction score
It is the lifecyle of a RB.

The wear and tear is real...especially when you play physically like Zeke does because he doesn't make guys miss.

That is what makes Emmitt so untouchable. I cant imagine his record is broken in my lifetime. It's amazing how he kept chugging along.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy. I do not know what happened to him since 2018. That was the last year I remember him running well. If I was playing a simulation and running the ball out of the I Form, Zeke is lead blocking for Pollard.

Barkley for the Giants as well. That is not the same player that came out of college. I think injuries caught up to him.

What happened to Zeke since 2018? 2 words: Kellen Moore. Don't get me wrong, there are some things Zeke could have done better, but IMO, Moore taking over as OC in 2019 was the worst thing for him.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
it’s zeke that is predictable. All he does is dive inside. Backs get the ball and they go wherever the holes are.

pollard, lamb both get Carrie’s and they bounce outside. Some more designed for it.
Lamb has -2 rushing yards the last 3 games. Moore’s run game has become almost all right up the gut. You can blame it all on Zeke but Zeke is not being featured in this offense. Moore isn’t featuring any rb.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lamb has -2 rushing yards the last 3 games. Moore’s run game has become almost all right up the gut. You can blame it all on Zeke but Zeke is not being featured in this offense. Moore isn’t featuring any rb.

All Zeke can do is run up the gut so it appears thats where they are all. What, are you going to run Zeke outside? LOL Good luck with that. Holes are outside, he just cant get there.

Zeke is featured. That is a fact.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
and he’s doing it at 3.4 yards a clip. that is ABYSMAL.

i think i might hate this team :(
The positive. Only 6 backs have more yards

The negative. Derrick Henry has more rushing yards in 8 less games and still has more yards than Zeke. But they also have equivalent carries
During this Dak slump, Zeke has only had +14 carries 1 time and that total was 16, and in 4 of those games, he has had 9 carries.

You ain't beating no NFL team with 9 carries from you so called franchise RB. Unless that team has no or marginal QBs.

Who is calling the plays?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zeke lost the burst a couple of years ago. You will see it twice a year when he’s fired up but on a consistent basis he doesn’t have it. He’s a great blocker and a nice WR out of the backfield but they rode him hard for 3 years and it caught up quick. Reminds me of myself with my kids…without getting hit..one day I was chasing them around with no issue and now I feel a tight lower back or a groin strain.

Texas-- ha ha ha ....that is funny...but not laughing at lower back pain or groin strains

blueblood70

Reaction score
The positive. Only 6 backs have more yards

The negative. Derrick Henry has more rushing yards in 8 less games and still has more yards than Zeke. But they also have equivalent carries
and their team didnt miss beat without him, that means the titans are great team with better OL and better coaching , got that yet.. NEED PROOF go to the OL and the OC that the demise not Zeke,

first 7 games he was averaging 5YPC where were haters ?,,lmao waiting to pounce like bad fans do...
trollhatingfakefans