Zeke has 463 yards rushing in his last 11 games

blueblood70

Reaction score
Titans seem to have a far superior offensive line at least in scheme and execution, but I also think if you swap Zeke and Henry, Henry produces here, far better than Zeke. Zeke hit a wall and isn't bouncing back.
wrong but hey keep thinking. He cant produce now can he hes been out how many games while zeke fought and limped through games? lack of respect for our own players is out of control. Absolutely ridiculous..we saw Zeke his first 4 years with a better ol and better run calls until Dak and Moore made deal that theyd get him paid and be a pass happy team with no intentions on strong run game.

6 game win streak our best part from the season it was zeke not dak leading this team (5.1 YPC )for the most part. pollard got to eat stole some yards for sure zeke could have easily had 4 100 yard plus games and all this talk would be for not..hes been the ultimate team player and now bad fans show zero respect..get that mess out of here.

khiladi

Reaction score
Well:

1. Dak wasted his prime years, as he constantly ran into multiple stacked boxes, while Dak threw duds.
2. He has a bad knee
3. They’ve basically turned him into a pass blocker since 2019.

EST_1986

Reaction score
wrong but hey keep thinking. He cant produce now can he hes been out how many games while zeke fought and limped through games? lack of respect for our own players is out of control. Absolutely ridiculous..we saw Zeke his first 4 years with a better ol and better run calls until Dak and Moore made deal that theyd get him paid and be a pass happy team with no intentions on strong run game.

6 game win streak our best part from the season it was zeke not dak leading this team (5.1 YPC )for the most part. pollard got to eat stole some yards for sure zeke could have easily had 4 100 yard plus games and all this talk would be for not..hes been the ultimate team player and now bad fans show zero respect..get that mess out of here.
he's been hurt for a while and sadly still has more yards than Zeke. We've seen our own second string RB have better production than Zeke so to think one of the best RB's in the league in Henry wouldn't do well here, you're brain is fried

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I feel bad for the guy. I do not know what happened to him since 2018. That was the last year I remember him running well. If I was playing a simulation and running the ball out of the I Form, Zeke is lead blocking for Pollard.

Barkley for the Giants as well. That is not the same player that came out of college. I think injuries caught up to him.
Too much feeding....

Honestly though, I think Zeke started training to add bulk to absorb the wear and tear on his body. With that went the explosion and burst. IF Dallas was able to have a dominant Oline it would work, but those holes are now smaller and he's basically a ground and pound style back.

khiladi

Reaction score
Also, Zeke is a workhouse back that needs multiple carries a game to impose his will. Emmitt in reality was the same way, most of his bigger runs came in the late game, after the RG and OL wore down the defensive front.

When Zeke gets over 300 attempts, his YPA are generally better than even Emmitt’s.

The most attempts Zeke ever got were 322, while Emmitt got well over 300, 5 out of 7 of his first years.

The main problem is our ‘elite’ QB can’t move the chains on third down.

noletime95

Reaction score
If his injuries in 22 could trigger guarantees for Zekes 23 salary this could be another Jaylon situation next year.

Loso86

Reaction score
Hard to do much with 9 carries a game and an OC that keeps abandoning the run game. Zeke takes some blame, the line, the QB and the OC all gets equal blame. Pollard hasn't even really done well besides 1 or 2 runs some games

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Hope he can get healthy for 2022. It should be his last year and he will be making $30MM. Shrewd signing there, Jerral.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Also, Zeke is a workhouse back that needs multiple carries a game to impose his will. Emmitt in reality was the same way, most of his bigger runs came in the late game, after the RG and OL wore down the defensive front.

When Zeke gets over 300 attempts, his YPA are generally better than even Emmitt’s.

The most attempts Zeke ever got were 322, while Emmitt got well over 300, 5 out of 7 of his first years.

Zeke's main problem is he's banged up, washed up, and a shell of himself. His current state of being is not the fault of the QB, it's a standard downward progression that every RB faces. Some quicker than others.

Seth5545

Reaction score
Where does he rank amongst paid RBs?

2nd right behind CMC, who also hasn't lived up to his contract. He's missed most of the last 2 seasons. Alvin Kamara I think is 3rd, productive when he's on the field but has injury issues also. I think the takeaway from the Zeke signing is don't put so many resources into the RB especially when you're going to pay your QB for 40 mil.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Zeke is done. He may still be around next season just because of the salary cap issue, but he won't be playing near as much as Pollard or someone else, and I bet Zeke is cut after June 1, 2023. Jmo.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Henry would not being doing here in Moore’s offense like he does in Tenn’s offense.

Sydla

Reaction score

Zeke is an issue. Let’s not let Dak hate cover up that fact.

zeke21

Reaction score
Zeke is an issue.. but 9 carries isn't ever going to let him shine. A QB that is regressing by the play doesn't help..

but the big issue is the OC. Moore has never understood a run offence and that has killed us time and time again.

We need a run first OC that builds from our true strength and this team is unstoppable.