RELEASED Zeke has been released

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
This should bring down Pollard’s cap number, shouldn’t it? Anyone know how much?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Massive Thank you Zeke as you carried our offense since 2016.
Unfortunately, you didn't have a QB that defenses feared as even the HOF would have to be an option when your career ended as a Cowboy!
GL in your future Cowboy!!!

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Was a great player for 3 1/2 to 4 years.
Carries and physical style super sped up his shelf life decline.

One of Jerry's top "bad contracts" but like I said, his good years were very good ones prior to getting paid.

Best of luck Zeke, sorry that heavy volume useage aged you so quickly.
Zeke started taking alot of hard hits when Frederick went down. Tyron started getting hurt alot and the Oline started going downhill. If Zeke had had the Oline that Emmitt had to work with, it might have been different.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So you’re mad about stuff from 2017? Insane….just wow. I mean I’m not gonna debate you are entitled I’m just shocked people still feel this way. It’s clear it’s personal.
Lol sure buddy. It’s not 2017 It’s the whole body of work. Here is a fact Zeke has been on a downward trajectory the last few years. His conditioning has been questionable. Guy might be out of the league at 27. He is a wasted talent. Could have been great. He wasn’t.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
My God where does time go.
From kicking *** and helping Ohio St win a National Championship... To being a 1st Round Pick by the Cowboys and taking the league by storm... To being released.
Jesus

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol sure buddy. It’s not 2017 It’s the whole body of work. Here is a fact Zeke has been on a downward trajectory the last few years. His conditioning has been questionable. Guy might be out of the league at 27. He is a wasted talent. Could have been great. He wasn’t.
He took more carries than anyone from the age of 21 to 27....HE wasn't "wasted talent" he was simply burnt out and his body is breaking down in front of you. How many injuries does he have to have for you to see that? Just insane. And yeah you listed mostly stuff from 2016 and 2017.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I doubt anyone signs him , partly due to he isnt worth what he wants.
Evidently he only wanted to be a cowboy as long as he got top pay, so good riddance.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He took more carries than anyone from the age of 21 to 27....HE wasn't "wasted talent" he was simply burnt out and his body is breaking down in front of you. How many injuries does he have to have for you to see that? Just insane. And yeah you listed mostly stuff from 2016 and 2017.
You are good poster. I am sorry the Zeke cut has you all worked up. I predicted the contract would be a mistake based mostly on Zeke’s character and the fact they paid him a year early than need be. Some of you guys have this nostalgia with Zeke. Why exactly? What big game did he have? Guy hasn’t had a good season since 2019. I give Jerry credit. This was the move that needed to be made.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I remember watching him being drafted. I was literally screaming NOOOOOO at the TV. What a waste of a rare draft pick, followed by one of the dumbest contracts in history. He was a fantastic player when in his prime though. It will be strange not seeing him on the field. He played it smart with his contract. Too bad management didn't.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
How do you think Ramsey would have cared with Marinelli?
Just fine? He was a top pick. I don't think teams had concerns on his personality. In fact it was famously reported that the decision for us was between Zeke and Ramsey and Jason pushed for the RB. So we obviously didn't have an issue either.