RELEASED Zeke has been released

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Will not miss him one bit. It’s a toss up of Dez or Zeke as my least favorite Cowboys player. Both had potential to be better than they were but relied too heavily on natural talent, which made them successful, but if they combined that with a killer work ethic, they would be all-time greats. Oh, well. Hopefully Parsons keeps working and realizes his full potential.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Bullcrap. THIS...is "putting himself first"? You think for one second emmitt would do it? Emmitt's coaches wouldn't even ask him to, really. Our stupid coaches did...and zeke did it.

newspress-collage-25465927-1674448025152.jpg
What’s this a picture of..

glimmerman

Reaction score
..just wow!. I think he did not want to take pay cut. What a moron.

Its obvious, he's not same back from few years ago.
Or they wanted to pay him 2 million and he gets paid 6 if he walks. He gets to FA and don’t get offered more than 3 a year then he maybe back. I am sure there is an open offer for Elliot to return or his b-hole agent may have burned the bridge with JJ. He made him hold out 2 years early to get his deal.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Zeke was accused of assault and the had a video released of him drunk and forcefully blocking a woman who clearly did not want to sit there and argue with him while he could barely stand. Not to mention, he's had at least 2-3 incidents at clubs where multiple witnesses said he knocked out a DJ AND nearly got into a brawl if Dak wasn't there to calm him down.

Nothing about Zeke is a "class act" - he got himself suspended and helped hurt the team and lucky he didn't get another one.
He chest bumped a security guard that fell back over a rail. The didn’t punch a bouncer but was standing there when it happened. His suspension was a bs shot towards JJ, that girls friends even came out saying she was going to lie and ruin his career or get enough money for a boob job. Had the text messages to prove it. He was never charged, the NFL investigation was a joke, goodell wouldn’t listen to the woman that interviewed the girl and said she had changed her story and was lying. But while being under investigation he goes to a festival and pulls a girls top down. Just a bad idea and being drunk at a concert and arguing with a chick and acting like a ****** was a bad idea. Dez did the same crap early on. It’s just immature. I hope he tests FA and gets no bigger offers or prefers to take less and comes home for another year. He is a very good blocker that will protect Dak. If he is gone and Dak gets hurt from a hit Pollard or another RB misses the block on then JJ will hear about it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Oh no! :facepalm:
The Zone will go crazy! :laugh:
He will get 3 or 4 million offers. JJ will match it. If it comes down to it I draw up a new contract. 2 years and 10 million if he meets incentives. Other wise 5 guaranteed.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He chest bumped a security guard that fell back over a rail. The didn’t punch a bouncer but was standing there when it happened. His suspension was a bs shot towards JJ, that girls friends even came out saying she was going to lie and ruin his career or get enough money for a boob job. Had the text messages to prove it. He was never charged, the NFL investigation was a joke, goodell wouldn’t listen to the woman that interviewed the girl and said she had changed her story and was lying. But while being under investigation he goes to a festival and pulls a girls top down. Just a bad idea and being drunk at a concert and arguing with a chick and acting like a ****** was a bad idea. Dez did the same crap early on. It’s just immature. I hope he tests FA and gets no bigger offers or prefers to take less and comes home for another year. He is a very good blocker that will protect Dak. If he is gone and Dak gets hurt from a hit Pollard or another RB misses the block on then JJ will hear about it.
1. I didn't mention the security guard, though I could have. I mentioned him not letting the girl leave when she told him she didn't want to talk

2. Witnesses pointed out Zeke as the attacker

3. Almost got into an incident with Dak around (Dak told him to chill out)

4. Nothing was a shot at Jerry, Zeke got the media on him over an incident we'll never know 100% the story. NFL had to get fans off their back and seemed to buy into the girls story.

glimmerman

Reaction score
1. I didn't mention the security guard, though I could have. I mentioned him not letting the girl leave when she told him she didn't want to talk

2. Witnesses pointed out Zeke as the attacker

3. Almost got into an incident with Dak around (Dak told him to chill out)

4. Nothing was a shot at Jerry, Zeke got the media on him over an incident we'll never know 100% the story. NFL had to get fans off their back and seemed to buy into the girls story.
That girls story was bs. When her friends handed over text messages that was enough for me. Bruises on her after she gets into a fight in a bar with another girl. Then goes to see Elliot or they lived together or something. It was a money grab.

Now the chick he pulled down her top at a festival.. I bet you he wrote her a check. That girl had a case that could have won her a lot of money. He got lucky and was his last life line. lol. A young immature player that could have kept himself in better shape for the seasons to come. Maybe he made all his money and is done. If he plays now he is playing for pride. I think there is an option for him to come back. We will see. If he resigns with us later we will get a player that wants to win.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It's not "bull" at all

2018 rushing statistics https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2018/rushing.htm

Ezekiel Elliott - 304 carries for 1,434 yards and 6 TDs
Saquon Barkley - 261 carries for 1,307 yards and 11 TDs
Bull was to your comment that it didn't matter if Zeke was the rushing leader. There's so much wrong with that statement it's not even worth discussing. If you don't like Zeke, never liked Zeke just say so, others have already said so, since the day he was drafted, nothing new if you're one of them.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
That girls story was bs. When her friends handed over text messages that was enough for me. Bruises on her after she gets into a fight in a bar with another girl. Then goes to see Elliot or they lived together or something. It was a money grab.

Now the chick he pulled down her top at a festival.. I bet you he wrote her a check. That girl had a case that could have won her a lot of money. He got lucky and was his last life line. lol. A young immature player that could have kept himself in better shape for the seasons to come. Maybe he made all his money and is done. If he plays now he is playing for pride. I think there is an option for him to come back. We will see. If he resigns with us later we will get a player that wants to win.
I'm not certain of the rules, I'm assuming if no team signs him he'd be free to return to the Cowboys at whatever salary (at least league minimum) they would pay him. But I don't know, what if some team made him an offer? Can he refuse the offer and still return to Dallas?

Perhaps somebody could research that and enlighten me/others...

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm not certain of the rules, I'm assuming if no team signs him he'd be free to return to the Cowboys at whatever salary (at least league minimum) they would pay him. But I don't know, what if some team made him an offer? Can he refuse the offer and still return to Dallas?

Perhaps somebody could research that and enlighten me/others...
He can refuse anything he is FA. Likely he will want to see if JJ will match it.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I can respect emmitt for everything he did for us….but he’s so far off base by this zeke stuff.