Twitter: Zeke "I want to say I’m sorry."

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Too late. You are the highest paid running back and have been lackadaisical since. You can’t win with players like Zeke period.

Cmac

Reaction score
Cowboy Nation has lost patience for our "best" players being the ones that let us down.
I have to give him props on that.....and Dak has acknowledged poor play too.....anyone else?
OIP.QmoYBLoQjSNj3gKxPKgRBwHaEK

Reactions: CWR

infamousstyles

Reaction score
There’s an easy way to solve this issue. Give pollard more snaps. It’s clear that when they are used as a tandem, the run game works.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
But he’s never done anything “THAT“ much better to help us win games that a lot of other RB’s could do equally as well or better.

I’ve been saying for years that he has been the biggest beneficiary of any RB to have such a great O line his entire career, now we’re seeing glimpses of what happens when he doesn’t. He wouldn’t have has near the stats he’s had if he ran behind the same line Barkley has had or several other RB’s. He can’t make people miss, he lacks elite speed...he just runs into defenders for a few extra yards instead of making moves for big plays and his supporters love it.
This is categorically false lol.

Swanny

Reaction score
LOL! He should say he’s sorry for sitting out with two years left. He should say he’s sorry for all the off the field headaches and distractions he’s caused. He should say he’s sorry for not showing up in big games. He should say he’s sorry for holding this team for ransom demanding to be paid as the best player in the league. He should say he’s sorry for not living up to his contract demands. He should have said he was sorry for giving Atlanta 7 points. He should have said he’s sorry for giving Seattle 7 points.

He should just say he’s sorry, because without wide open lanes that’s exactly what he is...sorry.
Why would h be sorry for sitting out? It accomplished exactly what he wanted. He got his money. Why would he be sorry for not living up to the contract? He is getting paid regardless. Jerry should be sorry for paying a RB top dollars. RBs are a dime a dozen.

aria

Reaction score
Why would h be sorry for sitting out? It accomplished exactly what he wanted. He got his money. Why would he be sorry for not living up to the contract? He is getting paid regardless. Jerry should be sorry for paying a RB top dollars. RBs are a dime a dozen.
Pride. Self respect. Love of the game. Winning mentality (we know he doesn’t have that).

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the rings in his nose have messed with his equilibrium.....How is that for conspiracy? Probably is used to carrying a big wad in his pocket....then on game days...takes it out....he probably feels like he's about to fall off flat Earth.

:popcorn:
Thanks, I needed a good laugh! :lmao:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Gotta love the 180 by the front office. Low ball Murray then bend over backwards for Zeke.

This is the worst front office in the league. Mistakes everywhere. This team should be 0-6. Both wins were lucky. The Lawrence contract looks like the worst on the team. That guy is so overrated.

John813

Reaction score
I was really surprised he was back in the game after the second fumble. Benching him would have made a statement. The way our defense was playing we were not going to win, so why not make Zeke (feed me) eat some humble pie?

McCarthy didn't want to get his boss mad more than likely.

Should of been Pollard + Rico Sauve to end the game. Or just put in Zeke to pass block then back to bench.

aikemirv

Reaction score
He is just an immature clown. Just what happens when you get babied and coddled your whole life. Never learned personal responsibility and how to be a professional