Twitter: Zeke "I want to say I’m sorry."

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They were saying on the radio that he needs to get rid of the long sleeves.. brodious was saying that runningbacks need to be able to feel the contract with the ball and that the sleeves were hindering that...I think it makes sense.

I think the rings in his nose have messed with his equilibrium.....How is that for conspiracy? Probably is used to carrying a big wad in his pocket....then on game days...takes it out....he probably feels like he's about to fall off flat Earth.

:popcorn:

bigE79

Reaction score
I think the rings in his nose have messed with his equilibrium.....How is that for conspiracy? Probably is used to carrying a big wad in his pocket....then on game days...takes it out....he probably feels like he's about to fall off flat Earth.

:popcorn:
Floaty..you crack me up dude..lmao

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Zeke is not longer a special player. Backs have short lifecycles in this league. Which is why it was a mistake to draft him and a bigger mistake to overpay him.

Agree..............you dont draft RBs in the top 10

Derrick Henry was a 2nd rounder, that kinda proves the point.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Sorry? Your contract is part of the reason why the defense is so bad.

shark

Reaction score
Sorry? Your contract is part of the reason why the defense is so bad.
You don't draft RB's ever in the first round. And you never pay them 15M/year. Would trade zeke and pollard for rex burkhart and james white straight up.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gotta get better.......we gotta get better..........same ol.....same ol............means NOTHING.

lostar2009

Reaction score
No one cares. Zeke single handed help contribute to 3 lost this season. It's unacceptable for a RB to fumble the ball like that.

CWR

Reaction score
Two points for Zeke.

Admits his failure. Doesn't hide. There's nothing else for him to do.

Sometimes RBs get the dropsies. You can't wish execution mistakes like that away.

Yeah he owned up to it, BUT damn he held out and isn't the same rb. We are all mighty worn from Zeke and his tapping out, high dollar self.

I am sick of our "best" players letting us down.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No Zeke, I am sorry for watching you slowly evolve into a highly paid, low tier rb, that no longer has the desire to play NFL football.

Maybe, you being on your own too soon, was not good. Not having any of the greats in your circle of friends, speaks volumes.

Pollard, is not much better, but at least he knows what a hole looks like, and can make adjustments on the run.

On another note; Drake, sucks all year, but has a career day versus the putrid Dallas defense. It would behoove anyone that wants to win, to stay away from Dallas.

Cmac

Reaction score
Too late cut him and move on with pollard and whatever JAG you can sign
....might be doing a favor for Zeke with that one....Do it Jerry!!!!!! and then we'll sincerely know you've lost it.