Twitter: Zeke: I'm ready to make a run in the playoffs

75boyz

Reaction score
I'm just at the point where I want to see him have fresh legs say... after 10 games.

If Moore can pull off something as basic as keeping him fresh by using Pollard properly, that would be a start.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
He's in a situation that requires a monster season and he knows it - he'll be cut otherwise (maybe it doesn't matter but just saying).

I think he's been a coaster/ gives 90% in training and living off his talent in the early years but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and the "burgers and girls" are behind him. I actually think this happened last year and he was "ready" however injury stepped in.

I guess the problem is has the body got to the stage it can't deliver now the mind has caught up and is "ready" for a run?

Other posters have noted share with Pollard, I agree.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Zeke needs to shave all the head and facial hair, that has to be extremely hot and very hard to fit in the helmet.
Maybe it provides more padding though.

I've thought that for years!

Why would a player willingly stick a tight, sweat creating object on a head and chin full of hair? I don't get it, go for comfort all day long and go full "Bruce Willis" eh.