Twitter: Zeke: I'm ready to make a run in the playoffs

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke is still the same person he’s always been. Half heartedly dedicated to football. He was just seen out at a club getting hammered to all hell.

but now he cares? Okay.

This generation of athlete is, as a whole, annoying.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Stuff like this is annoying.

Was you not ready before you became washed and a shell of yourself?

You're ready now? Why wasn't you always ready?
exactly, also his buddy dak is saying he is ready !!! lol, 7 years to get these guys ready and motivated to win SB?:omg:
Basically both have got big paydays, are used to the stardom, so now want to do something like win a SB.
plus if they did it would mean more money for them lol.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Maybe that was your upbringing and you are putting on a blokeish facade.

Oh, it was close to tha. Me sailor father didn't hang around. He did what any other man would have done, you know, yak inseminator, carcass bulk buying, Thailand stock and commodities and weekends with Connie Stevens and beatnik friends.
me mum actually had dirt floors at the Woodland Peak summer camp. She was a great woman who gave me a good upraising and taught me to roll dice.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Time is undefeated and anyone who thinks Zeke is what he was has been sucking on a tailpipe for too long. Above said, I hope he can turn back the clock and flat out dominate people. We need explosive Zeke bad. He can make this team really good if he regains what he used to have.
If we can regain an O-line like we used to have. Injured left tackle and center who gets mauled isn't gonna work.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are correct. Not ashamed to admit my mistake.
It's an internet fan page...it's okay to loosely use the language. We shouldn't have a stick up the behind about any of it, unless the horse is high and some condescending needs done.

Spelling and grammar errors in all manner of professional writing, from journalism, novels, academia and government. What's a few miscues here, among friends?

LittleD

Reaction score
Zeke has seen his last playoffs. He is pushing hard for the first aid tent.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's an internet fan page...it's okay to loosely use the language. We shouldn't have a stick up the behind about any of it, unless the horse is high and some condescending needs done.

Spelling and grammar errors in all manner of professional writing, from journalism, novels, academia and government. What's a few miscues here, among friends?

"I feel so ashamed" (Melancholy music begins to play in background)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I was a simpleton I would probably jump to conclusions like that too.
Zeke doesn't depend on a good oline, or good play calling, or health. He's supposed to be a one man show. Any team deficiencies have nothing to do with him not outperforming 2016.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Shut up....Your team hasn't done anything. Shut up and play. I hope you do something but until then....