Twitter: Zeke: I'm ready to make a run in the playoffs

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
So the previous 6 years he wasn't ready?! Can't wait till he's gone. Tired of hearing him.
Zeke needs to shave all the head and facial hair, that has to be extremely hot and very hard to fit in the helmet.
Maybe it provides more padding though.
He's gross. He never looked that hideous in college. Money turned him into a total moron.

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I've thought that for years!

Why would a player willingly stick a tight, sweat creating object on a head and chin full of hair? I don't get it, go for comfort all day long and go full "Bruce Willis" eh.
Maybe he is on a low sodium diet, because when my sweat gets in my eyes, it burns and my vision is minimal, and I truly believe its the salt in my sweat that burns my eyes.

75boyz

Reaction score
Stuff like this is annoying.

Was you not ready before you became washed and a shell of yourself?

You're ready now? Why wasn't you always ready?

I believe Tank said something similar last year. Like NOW he had reached a stage where he was ready to start playing for championships. Or something to that effect. It's like really? All of a sudden you've come to this conclusion after being paid?, lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I believe Tank said something similar last year. Like NOW he had reached a stage where he was ready to start playing for championships. Or something to that effect. It's like really? All of a sudden you've come to this conclusion after being paid?, lol
The fans eat this stuff up too, so they'll keep saying it.

It's just like their "I'm in the best shape of my life" junk.

They will say it because the casual fans eat it up.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It will require a run of over 2.5 yards sir

My son is doing homework I'm CRACKING UP AT THIS!!! He's constantly looking to run people over instead of avoiding players! Stay upright and see what's coming at you, stop with the hesitation stuff too like leveon Bell, just run!!!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Zeke needs to shave all the head and facial hair, that has to be extremely hot and very hard to fit in the helmet.
Maybe it provides more padding though.

I miss OLD ZEKE not new Zeke with all the hair and earrings and stuff he looks weird

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Maybe he is on a low sodium diet, because when my sweat gets in my eyes, it burns and my vision is minimal, and I truly believe its the salt in my sweat that burns my eyes.

I hear that logic. I started losing my hair about age 30 so I was straight to the clippers and now completely shave my head twice a week with a blade. I also cycle and agree, the sweat drips down and burns which is I believe is the salt.

However.............don't the NFL lids have a nice padded front that would catch the sweat and if not, can players go John McEnroe with a rather fashionable head band circa 1978? Great look I reckon!

Last edited: