Twitter: Zeke: I'm ready to make a run in the playoffs

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Good job - you're catching on! So since it's not clear one way or the other, maybe we don't assume the side that fits our respective agendas!
Well, if you're production has dropped every single year single you began then I think it's safe to assume you are slacking.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Yea they seem to get ahead of themselves. Some were talking about the super bowl after week 4 last year. Jerrah seems to create that environment though.

Might be a hard push if the oline cant block for the running game. I dont really think this team did enough with the resources available this off season. But maybe it comes along.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
hahah....great joke! Amazing. Creative. Original.

I’ll admit it’s not as creative as the smiley face painted over the cowboy star I’m sure that must have got you laid a lot but I digress….

you must be fun at parties. Seem really easy to get along with.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ll admit it’s not as creative as the smiley face painted over the cowboy star I’m sure that must have got you laid a lot but I digress….

you must be fun at parties. Seem really easy to get along with.
Apologize i didnt put as much effort into it as u did your clown face.
Im fun at parties! But i dont crack the jokes from a high horse either.

May not apply to you. Looks like you casually fell into the posse. My aplogies.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Funny how he says that now, after having been paid and questions about his staying with Dallas are out there.....sort of like how DLaw finally said basically the same thing a few years ago....albeit Jerry was dumb and extended him.

These guys should be saying Super Bowl or bust every season and the fact they don't tells you their motivation.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Stuff like this is annoying.

Was you not ready before you became washed and a shell of yourself?

You're ready now? Why wasn't you always ready?

Yep, the fanbase would prefer he said ...."im ready for a playoff run, but if im struggling, I will accept that the team comes first and will graciously accept Pollard taking the majority of snaps, or 21 personnel with me acting as FB"

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I'm not excited over "really really serious talk".

What is disappointing is the way you guys denigrate our players. You keep adding words like "NOW" and "finally"..so you can. I don;t understand the point of changing what he said so you can look tough and have your "fun".

So because he said this....He's "finally" ready? I used quotes there...not because Zeke said "finally" but because YOU made it up.

We'll try to scale back our toughness for you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, the fanbase would prefer he said ...."im ready for a playoff run, but if im struggling, I will accept that the team comes first and will graciously accept Pollard taking the majority of snaps, or 21 personnel with me acting as FB"
Isnt that the coaches decision?

stinkface

Reaction score
Time is undefeated and anyone who thinks Zeke is what he was has been sucking on a tailpipe for too long. Above said, I hope he can turn back the clock and flat out dominate people. We need explosive Zeke bad. He can make this team really good if he regains what he used to have.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
No, your ignorance of what he is saying leads you and others to misleading comments. Us as fans are not privy to every conversation on the field, in the gym, locker room etc. The dislike for the player, blinds any benefit in his behalf.
But thank goodness you are privvy to hear what we don't hear ...