Zeke in trouble

Birdgang

Reaction score
Did he get booked anyway?

61041620_10162125581450037_4874505907767083008_n.jpg

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
What are we imagining the guy did to provoke Zeke? There were a couple of muffled words on both sides and then Zeke turned into an idiot while the guard tried to stay back and avoid the contact Zeke initiated. We all would like to think Zeke is above all this nonsense, but the reality is he’s not. He’s responsible for his actions, not the security guard.
It was a setup. To sell the footage to TMZ for thousands of dollars. The guard called Zeke the n word that's why you see Zeke who was alking away from the security guard abruptly turn around and confront him. Maybe the YouTube version of the video has better sound. But you can definitely hear the n word before Zeke turns toward the guard.

SETUP TO SELL THE FOOTAGE.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It was a setup. To sell the footage to TMZ for thousands of dollars. The guard called Zeke the n word that's why you see Zeke who was alking away from the security guard abruptly turn around and confront him. Maybe the YouTube version of the video has better sound. But you can definitely hear the n word before Zeke turns toward the guard.

Does sound like he called him the N-word which probably explains why the security guard refused to press charges.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Does sound like he called him the N-word which probably explains why the security guard refused to press charges.
Why do you think the camera man was following Zeke around in the first place? Hoping to catch him doing something stupid on film so he could sell the footage. He couldn't catch him outright so he solicited the security guard's help.

A SETUP TO SELL THE FOOTAGE TO TMZ FOR THOUSANDS.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why do you think the camera man was following Zeke around in the first place? Hoping to catch him doing something stupid on film so he could sell the footage. He couldn't catch him outright so he solicited the security guard's help.

A SETUP TO SELL THE FOOTAGE TO TMZ FOR THOUSANDS.

Being a famous NFL player is a good enough reason for someone to follow him around with a camera. Plus Zeke looked drunk. TMZ is always looking for dirt on athletes/celebrities especially if they’ve been involved in an incident before. Zeke is under a microscope.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Being a famous NFL player is a good enough reason for someone to follow him around with a camera. Plus Zeke looked drunk. TMZ is always looking for dirt on athletes/celebrities especially if they’ve been involved in an incident before. Zeke is under a microscope.
And the guys that set him up knew that. Heck I'd let a guy push me over so me and my buddy can split 5,000.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And the guys that set him up knew that. Heck I'd let a guy push me over so me and my buddy can split 5,000.

Whoever shot the video couldn’t control where Zeke was walking. It’s always possible the security guard got baited into calling Zeke the N-word to get a reaction out of him, which could be another reason why he refused to press charges. The security guard was clearly the instigator but Zeke has to be smarter and walk away. He shouldn’t be walking around in public alone especially when he’s intoxicated.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Whoever shot the video couldn’t control where Zeke was walking. It’s always possible the security guard got baited into calling Zeke the N-word to get a reaction out of him, which could be another reason why he refused to press charges. The security guard was clearly the instigator but Zeke has to be smarter and walk away. He shouldn’t be walking around in public alone especially when he’s intoxicated.
I agree with that. If he's going to a place serving alcohol bring security.

But he walked in and out of that gate several times. It's as if he was going to a port-a-potty. Alcohol and urine go together.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree with that. If he's going to a place serving alcohol bring security.

But he walked in and out of that gate several times. It's as if he was going to a port-a-potty. Alcohol and urine go together.

He needs security with him wherever he goes. There’s a lot of troublemakers out there looking for opportunity. There’s idiots out there that would love for Zeke to punch them in the face so they could sue him. He can’t just walk around in public like everyone else. There’s a price you pay for being in the spotlight.

Birdgang

Reaction score
listen to video again carefully .... Zeke is the one that was talking as you could not really hear the guard. maybe even watch on full screen on something bigger than 20" screen.

basel90

Reaction score
No contract renewal , play him out this year and next and let him go . Nothing but a headache since he arrives , and disappeared vs the rams. Any decent back will get you 1800 yards behind the cowboys OL .
Negative Attitude kills the team spirit and results in the impression of favorism among players . No accountability is dangerous. Zeke has his many chances to clean up has act .

Flamma

Reaction score
listen to video again carefully .... Zeke is the one that was talking as you could not really hear the guard. maybe even watch on full screen on something bigger than 20" screen.

Yeah I can hear Zeke say "You got something to say?" right before shoving him over. I doubt the league will ignore it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This is apparently something that will be dragged into the NFL's office to invite their scrutiny. Recently, the league office has leaned towards being a bit more lenient than they had been in the past. Was the security officer's actions partly to blame as well? Possibly so.

We'll see if the NFL's newfound leniency is destined to be continued in the ongoing scrutiny of Zeke's situation. Roger Goodell and his associates have obviously been inclined to take a tough stance with him in the past. That, in itself, is justifiable cause for concern, imho. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:facepalm:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The security guard chose not to press charges and he walked away from the other incident. Face it, Zeke was a sloppy drunk and acted the way sloppy drunks sometimes do.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hershal Walker comes to mind. I really want Trevor Lawrence in 2021. So trade Zeke then start pushing those picks back to 2021.

For Sale: Talented rb with no heart, no dedication to football, and a penchant for making the wrong kind of headlines.

..........teams will be lining up.

blueblood70

Reaction score
For Sale: Talented rb with no heart, no dedication to football, and a penchant for making the wrong kind of headlines.

..........teams will be lining up.
you mean like Hunt who has new job asap? that guy who is worse git a job quickly, you mean players accused of Murder now in the HOF? that NFL..didnt AP beat his kid get suspended and still found work? who else all worse then Zekes small issues..smh get life stop judging others when you know you arent any better..

BTW that assessment of Zeke is so far off , dudes young being followed by cameras that stuff happens nightly by normal people they all walk away finish their evening s and go home, no one ever knows, not have total Internet Tools judging him.. not dedicated to football? really hes led the league in rushing 3 years out of 3 years, right I know got suspended but still over 10games led in YpG, so 2 rushing titles and led the league in YPG even when suspended.. hmm he sucks huh no heart , hows that? not dedicated, how do you figure when he leads the league in attempts etc? hes allegedly out of shape , really and still somehow has the most carrys?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you mean like Hunt who has new job asap? that guy who is worse git a job quickly, you mean players accused of Murder now in the HOF? that NFL..didnt AP beat his kid get suspended and still found work? who else all worse then Zekes small issues..smh get life stop judging others when you know you arent any better..

BTW that assessment of Zeke is so far off , dudes young being followed by cameras that stuff happens nightly by normal people they all walk away finish their evening s and go home, no one ever knows, not have total Internet Tools judging him.. not dedicated to football? really hes led the league in rushing 3 years out of 3 years, right I know got suspended but still over 10games led in YpG, so 2 rushing titles and led the league in YPG even when suspended.. hmm he sucks huh no heart , hows that? not dedicated, how do you figure when he leads the league in attempts etc? hes allegedly out of shape , really and still somehow has the most carrys?

Zeke is the only young NFL star being followed by cameras? Hardly. He's the just the guy making the bad headlines. But, if he wants to resign for Hunt's cleveland contract, i'm all in.