Zeke in trouble

CWR

Reaction score
Thanks, he was trippin balls.

Eh, I re watched it. I didn't initially realize what he was up to but clearly he was following the well dressed young lady. It all appeared bizare, but I maybe not as erratic as I first thought.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Eh, I re watched it. I didn't initially realize what he was up to but clearly he was following the well dressed young lady. It all appeared bizare, but I maybe not as erratic as I first thought.

Thats why I posted same video different site, i was able to hear the audio better and get a better take. A website having audio problems aint uncommon and a site high traffic like TMZ even more so .

Reactions: CWR

aria

Reaction score
There isn’t nothing here... don’t even know why people are riled!
So I assume you’re not familiar with Zeke’s history or the NFL and how they inconsistently handle player conduct issues?

Birdgang

Reaction score
I miss the old days where practically all you knew about players was what they did on game day.

I cant stand the genration of today and the future. Its the right now , no wait and have no appreciation for the availability of it all .

uvaballa

Reaction score
Cowboys would be stupid to give Zeke huge money. Dude has one of these situations every season. He'll be suspended sooner or later.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Looks pretty weak to me. To his credit:

1- He didn’t raise his voice or lay his hands on the woman.
2- He kind of nudged the guy down and didn’t really shove him by outstretching his arms.
3- He did not resist while being handcuffed.

Seems like a dumb drunken episode that resulted in a big nothing burger.

kumizi

Reaction score
This might be the first time in history BTB holds a Cowboy more accountable for his actions than CZ posters.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I think the more disturbing part of this video is that he keeps trying to physically block his girl while he yells at her and she's just trying to get away.

With his history.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Really? Lol. Zeke was a sloppy drunk, the guy is a security guard charged in part with keeping sloppy drunks in check, and Zeke reacted stupidly and unnecessarily. He’s lucky he didn’t go to jail.
Provoked is provoked. Uniforms are going to side with uniforms. But provoked is provoked.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Looks pretty weak to me. To his credit:

1- He didn’t raise his voice or lay his hands on the woman.
2- He kind of nudged the guy down and didn’t really shove him by outstretching his arms.
3- He did not resist while being handcuffed.

Seems like a dumb drunken episode that resulted in a big nothing burger.

How do you know he didn’t raise his voice to the woman when he was in her ear and then blocked her where u hear nothing? He resisted when he got peeved at security and pushed him! Unreal

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Maybe he should follow Kareem hunts lead and get baptized again so he can be “born again without sin”

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I think the more disturbing part of this video is that he keeps trying to physically block his girl while he yells at her and she's just trying to get away.

With his history.

That was my main thing. People are ignoring his actions with her which are trying to intimidate her

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
How do you know he didn’t raise his voice to the woman when he was in her ear and then blocked her where u hear nothing? He resisted when he got peeved at security and pushed him! Unreal

Do we know for a fact it wasn’t the security guard who spouts off the n word before zeke asks him if he has something to say?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Provoked is provoked. Uniforms are going to side with uniforms. But provoked is provoked.

What are we imagining the guy did to provoke Zeke? There were a couple of muffled words on both sides and then Zeke turned into an idiot while the guard tried to stay back and avoid the contact Zeke initiated. We all would like to think Zeke is above all this nonsense, but the reality is he’s not. He’s responsible for his actions, not the security guard.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Do we know for a fact it wasn’t the security guard who spouts off the n word before zeke asks him if he has something to say?

Watching the video on Nj.com vs TMZ although same video ... audio was clearer for me. It sounds like it was Zeke talking, not the rent a cop. I at first heard nothing now I hear what could be either we good or the N-bomb

jmnichols75

Reaction score
Zeke nearly knocked my phone out of my hands at Nick and Sam's one night. It would have been a total accident (and about 10% my fault). I'm glad I was able to "evade" him by pulling my phone back toward my chest at the last second or I might have ended up on TMZ.

Seriously though, this incident is no big deal IN AND OF ITSELF. But, with his previous experiences, fair or not, he's still on people's radar for stupid behavior. That makes the stupid thing here his lack of judgment on when/how to avoid putting himself in these situations.

I'm a little suspicious that there IS a bit more underlying story involving the girl he was with. I'm not entirely convinced that wasn't some kind of argument (or at least tense situation). You can't really tell from the video I've seen. But, if that's what it was, Zeke needs to get some help and guidance on how to appropriately communicate anger/frustration. I'm trying to be polite since tge video doesn't really make anything clear. But, I wasn't entirely comfortable watching how he followed, approached, addressed her.