Zeke in trouble

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not going to dissect the video so I’m reading others comments but if Zeke called him a ninja first wouldn’t that mean he provoked it and not the security guard?

Just for the record, in no way does it justify what the security guard may or may not have said.

Calling someone a ninja because of the way they’re dressed is a lot different than calling someone the N-word. Calling someone the N-word is fighting words.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If The security guard did in fact use the N word. Then I retract my previous statement about Zeke. He actually showed decent restraint in that situation.

Oh yah, when a guy gets in trouble now, he always claims someone said the Nword.

Pathetic.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If The security guard did in fact use the N word. Then I retract my previous statement about Zeke. He actually showed decent restraint in that situation.
That’s what I was saying. Especially being drunk.. There were witnesses around. We will hear more.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Zeke called him a ninja because of the way he was dressed and the security guard called Zeke the N-word, that’s when Zeke said “you got something to say.” The security guard provoked Zeke which is why he didn’t press charges. Zeke wanted to get past the gate probably to go to the restroom and the security guard wouldn’t let him. The way Zeke was walking around aimlessly it looked as if he was looking for a place to piss.

but his lawyer would of said that ? It seems Zeke got upset because they made sure his girl was alright? Who knows Ill wait until it all comes out ... still bad either way

We spoke with Zeke's attorney, Frank Salzano, who says Elliott was released shortly after our video ends and he was not formally arrested or charged with a crime.

Salzano says Elliott was just having a normal discussion with his girlfriend and blames event security for "overreacting."

"Security misconstrued and overreacted to the situation," Salzano
Credit TMZ

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh yah, when a guy gets in trouble now, he always claims someone said the Nword.

Pathetic.

Zeke hasn’t claimed anything or even commented about this. Listen to the YouTube video the security guard clearly called him the N-word. If you’re hearing isn’t good enough that’s your problem.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke hasn’t claimed anything or even commented about this. Listen to the YouTube video the security guard clearly called him the N-word. If you’re hearing isn’t good enough that’s your problem.

I did listen, over and over again. I have no idea what you are talking about.

aria

Reaction score
Calling someone a ninja because of the way they’re dressed is a lot different than calling someone the N-word. Calling someone the N-word is fighting words.
I understand that but that doesn’t mean Zeke didn’t start it by instigating the guard.

erod

Reaction score
The worst part is that this isn't even close to the last time we'll read stories like this about Zeke.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I understand that but that doesn’t mean Zeke didn’t start it by instigating the guard.

Zeke called him a ninja big deal. That’s not a good reason to call someone the N-word. You’re asking for trouble calling someone that.

aria

Reaction score
Zeke called him a ninja big deal. That’s not a good reason to call someone the N-word. You’re asking for trouble calling someone that.
Again, I understand they are two completely different words but if I call someone a derogatory term first then I am the one who started it, no matter what word I use.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Again, I understand they are two completely different words but if I call someone a derogatory term first then I am the one who started it, no matter what word I use.

I don’t consider calling someone a ninja a derogatory term.

risco

Reaction score
Whether it was about perception or not is aside from his point. His point was that it doesn't matter if fans see a player's actions as worthy of disciplinary action, the league can impose it anyway. Zeke has to quit opening up the opportunity for it.
Like me or you can tell Zeke what to do... Who cares? These players are free to do whatever they please.

aria

Reaction score
I don’t consider calling someone a ninja a derogatory term.
So what do you consider it? A compliment? Do you think Zeke called him that because he was just trying to be friendly?

risco

Reaction score
Being a high profile NFL player who’s already been suspended by the league Zeke has to walk away. It’s not easy but to continue his NFL career he has to learn to walk away.
Let's see if the NFL is going to suspend Zeke... You people are getting riled up over nothing, WoW!

aria

Reaction score
Let's see if the NFL is going to suspend Zeke... You people are getting riled up over nothing, WoW!
I agree but I think more people are concerned about his repetitive pattern of this type of behavior and what could happen in the future, not necessarily because they think he will get suspended over this.