Zeke in trouble

Birdgang

Reaction score
I don’t consider calling someone a ninja a derogatory term.

you realize Ninja and N word are the same thing. Its a way to say it without offending people but getting point across

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
you realize Ninja and N word are the same thing. Its a way to say it without offending people but getting point across

The dictionary doesn’t say it’s the same thing. The guy was dressed like a ninja.

nin·ja
/ˈninjə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a person skilled in ninjutsu.
    • INFORMAL
      a person who excels in a particular skill or activity.

aria

Reaction score
That crossed my mind as well but even if I gave Zeke the benefit of the doubt with that, he still didn’t call him a ninja trying to be besties with the guy.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Why do we always blow things way out of proportion without knowing all the facts?
What are the facts as we know him:
1. There was an altercation.
2. Names were called.
3. Zeke was put in handcuffs and questioned.
4. Zeke was released from handcuffs after the questioning.
5. Nothing was filed or done because the police deemed no crime committed.
6. Zeke did not leave the party area until after being unhandcuffed.
7. Security did not file any charges or lawsuit (sort of makes you wonder why).
8. TMZ loves to expand and flat out lie about things since they rarely do any follow up to see what REALLY happened. But it sells.
9. Could Goodell do something, yes, he can but he also would be in a sticky situation especially with the Kraft deal.
10. Fans will always blow things up, right or wrong.

So stay tuned to whoever or whatever happens next.

Birdgang

Reaction score

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So what do you consider it? A compliment? Do you think Zeke called him that because he was just trying to be friendly?

The guy was dressed like a ninja. According to the dictionary it can be taken as a complement.

• INFORMAL

risco

Reaction score
Ok, so please inform all of us what specifically could have gone either way in the first case and why the same thing couldn’t happen in this case but to a lesser degree?
/
I don't need to do that... you saw the behavior of both zeke and the girl. The girl won, simple as that.

aria

Reaction score
The dictionary doesn’t say it’s the same thing. The guy was dressed like a ninja.

nin·ja
/ˈninjə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
    • INFORMAL
Urban dictionary says otherwise and while urban dictionary is somewhat of a joke, a lot of the terms you can find there are used in the sense they define them as.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The deflection and rationalization in threads like this crack me up. It's not about the security guard and it's not about the alleged Mara & Goodell Conspiracy.

Yay, sportsball! Must defend favorite team's players at all costs!

It's about Zeke's poor judgment off the field, again. I hope he grows out of it soon.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Urban dictionary says otherwise and while urban dictionary is somewhat of a joke, a lot of the terms you can find there are used in the sense they define them as.

The urban dictionary is a joke. The guy was dressed like a ninja which is why Zeke called him that. That’s where the misunderstanding took place. Zeke didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.

risco

Reaction score
all this has done is gotten us all riled up for nothing.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The deflection and rationalization in threads like this crack me up. It's not about the security guard and it's not about the alleged Mara & Goodell Conspiracy.

Yay, sportsball! Must defend favorite team's players at all costs!

It's about Zeke's poor judgment off the field, again. I hope he grows out of it soon.
Can’t remember Dez being this much trouble off field. And they said he would be a handful coming out of the draft.

aria

Reaction score

nin·ja
/ˈninjə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
    • INFORMAL
Please, the guy wasn’t dressed as ninja. IMOF, that could be construed in a very negative manner to certain ethnic groups as well. So anyone who wears all black can be called a ninja and that’s considered an accurate and non offensive term?

Birdgang

Reaction score
The guy was dressed like a ninja. According to the dictionary it can be taken as a complement.

• INFORMAL
The guy was dressed like a ninja let it go!

cant handle being proven wrong ? Dam bro its just a discussion. If you dont know what slang or Im sorry a Synonym used today in Urban settings ..... YOur not the Boy in the bubble are you ?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Please, the guy wasn’t dressed as ninja. IMOF, that could be construed in a very negative manner to certain ethnic groups as well. So anyone who wears all black can be called a ninja and that’s considered an accurate and non offensive term?

We need to drop this.

aria

Reaction score
/
I don't need to do that... you saw the behavior of both zeke and the girl. The girl won, simple as that.
Perhaps because you fail to understand that Zeke could be suspended for something as small as this where there is actual evidence and not just hearsay?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
cant handle being proven wrong ? Dam bro its just a discussion. If you dont know what slang or Im sorry a Synonym used today in Urban settings ..... YOur not the Boy in the bubble are you ?

You’re the one being proven wrong. If you live by the urban dictionary you’re not to be taken seriously.