Zeke In Vegas Altercation/Dak Peacemaker

keysersoze

Reaction score
Wow!!! This is really astonishing and totally out of DJ Franzen’s character. I’ve known him since 1993 when he was an intern at 106.1 KMEL in San Francisco. He’s a good friend of mine. And watching this video leads me to believe Franzen started the bs. All that tough talk is a total facade. He’s a cowardly little 5 foot 6 inch guy who would tremble whenever he was in the Neighborhood hanging with us or being the DJ at our parties which were full of thugs back in the day. Most likely him being a die hard Niner fan along with alcohol and an entourage gave him courage enough to talk crap to Zeke and Zeke checked him. Now Franzen is on social media talking like he’s a gangster or something when he’s a meek little man in reality. Zeke would definitely beat Frannie, as we called him into a coma. As a matter of fact I’m going to call Frannie myself right now to see what he’s got to say. I cannot believe what I saw. Franzen is in now way a tough guy.

Last edited:

keysersoze

Reaction score
Reports from people who were there are starting to come in, sounds like DJ Nobodyeverheardofyou was being a tool the entire night. Here is one unsubstantiated report from an unnamed person:

"My wife was with several of our friends, right near him. There for a AVNS and same VIP area. Multiple people including club owners basically told Franzen to ****. ANYTHING happened was initiated by Franzen by CONTINUALLY blasting “F the Cowboys” and reppin his “niners”. Zeke and Others were GUESTS , invited by owners and Franzen was a COMPLETE DICK. Thats EXACTLY how you lose your residency , start **** with VIP GUESTS and then try and say they tried to fight you. IF Zeke had done ANYTHING he would have had the support of most in there. She and one of her girfriends have some videos that show some of the time and show Zeke doing nothing but dancing and being cool w everyone. Hadnt even talked to her bout it till I saw story and knew she had said Cowboys were with them at Drais. I will def send you anything we got!"
That sounds legit. I know Franzen personally. He’s a small man who ain’t never had a fight. Alcohol and an entourage fueled this bs.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Probably better draft a RB in the second round now. :( ....Goodell will suspend Zeke for this. Bet on it. :mad:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Probably better draft a RB in the second round now. :( ....Goodell will suspend Zeke for this. Bet on it. :mad:

This isn't nearly as blown up as Zeke's first suspension. Plus plenty of players get into "altercations" and aren't suspended. As long as there wasn't a legit fight, Zeke should be fine.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
This isn't nearly as blown up as Zeke's first suspension. Plus plenty of players get into "altercations" and aren't suspended. As long as there wasn't a legit fight, Zeke should be fine.
I agree, but this is Zeke and Goodell. :mad:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Wow!!! This is really astonishing and totally out of DJ Franzen’s character. I’ve known him since 1993 when he was an intern at 106.1 KMEL in San Francisco. He’s a good friend of mine. And watching this video leads me to believe Franzen started the bs. All that tough talk is a total facade. He’s a cowardly little 5 foot 6 inch guy who would tremble whenever he was in the Neighborhood hanging with us or being the DJ at our parties which were full of thugs back in the day. Most likely him being a die hard Niner fan along with alcohol and an entourage gave him courage enough to talk crap to Zeke and Zeke checked him. Now Franzen is on social media talking like he’s a gangster or something when he’s a meek little man in reality. Zeke would definitely beat Frannie, as we called him into a coma. As a matter of fact I’m going to call Frannie myself right now to see what he’s got to say. I cannot believe what I saw. Franzen is in now way a tough guy.
So... Since you "know him" and "called him" what did he say?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Meh

TMZ loves creating clickbait over nothing. ANYTHING Cowboys related guarantees steady traffic.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
The problem was Zeke’s posse who most definitely were being rude,as often happens at clubs. And that’s soooo Dak to be the guy ..”Hey it’s all cool guys,just chill man.” That’s why I just don’t understand why players STILL go to clubs? Nothing good ever happens. Trouble is always present in that environment for NFL players,like no other profession. Why? Because it’s a bunch of overly pumped up testosterone and everyone has to puff themselves up and front. Throw in some alcohol? Bingo....

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Seems Zeke is always finding himself in these situations. I wonder why?

Bonehead. Overrated, especially on this board. But I can't wait to make him the highest paid RB in the league.

keysersoze

Reaction score
The problem was Zeke’s posse who most definitely were being rude,as often happens at clubs. And that’s soooo Dak to be the guy ..”Hey it’s all cool guys,just chill man.” That’s why I just don’t understand why players STILL go to clubs? Nothing good ever happens. Trouble is always present in that environment for NFL players,like no other profession. Why? Because it’s a bunch of overly pumped up testosterone and everyone has to puff themselves up and front. Throw in some alcohol? Bingo....
Honestly Chris. I believe Franzen started the stuff. As a DJ he should be onstage in the DJ booth. What was he doing in VIP harassing Zeke? I’ve been to Drai’s on several occasions, courtesy of Franzen and it was difficult to get a message to him because he spent the entire night onstage. So he most likely went over to talk that Niner bs in Zeke’s face with his Bay Area entourage. I know Franzen and this is the most possible scenario. Franzen is a friend of mine, but I believe he started this. Not Zeke.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Honestly Chris. I believe Franzen started the stuff. As a DJ he should be onstage in the DJ booth. What was he doing in VIP harassing Zeke? I’ve been to Drai’s on several occasions, courtesy of Franzen and it was difficult to get a message to him because he spent the entire night onstage. So he most likely went over to talk that Niner bs in Zeke’s face with his Bay Area entourage. I know Franzen and this is the most possible scenario. Franzen is a friend of mine, but I believe he started this. Not Zeke.
I never said Zeke started it. I said his posse,or entourage was the ones at the center or it. I think he went over and got the body guard treatment,and he felt disrespected and started at the mouth and away we go.

Rayman70

Reaction score
lets draft Love in round 2 or 3, the RB from Stanford. He will be available. INSURANCE for Zeke. We need to address our glaring safety position as well as DT.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I never said Zeke started it. I said his posse,or entourage was the ones at the center or it. I think he went over and got the body guard treatment,and he felt disrespected and started at the mouth and away we go.
I think Franzen started it. Him being drunk and with an entourage would give him courage enough to talk that 49er bs just to show off. If you watch the video he’s more upset at the Cowboys than at Zeke himself. He won’t answer my calls today because he knows I’m going to talk bad to him about it. Franzen never leaves the backstage area except to use the restroom. He had no business in Zeke’s area.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I think Franzen started it. Him being drunk and with an entourage would give him courage enough to talk that 49er bs just to show off. If you watch the video he’s more upset at the Cowboys than at Zeke himself. He won’t answer my calls today because he knows I’m going to talk bad to him about it. Franzen never leaves the backstage area except to use the restroom. He had no business in Zeke’s area.
Yeah after watching the video,I’d say he’s got an attitude issue alright.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Yeah after watching the video,I’d say he’s got an attitude issue alright.
What’s even worse is that he’s not a tough guy at all. Very small and mild mannered. But alcohol and an entourage will turn a *****cat into a lion.