Zeke In Vegas Altercation/Dak Peacemaker

Little Jr

Reaction score
5th year option , tag for 2 years and let him walk. Until then run his dick in the dirt and get everything you can out of him.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
5th year option , tag for 2 years and let him walk. Until then run his dick in the dirt and get everything you can out of him.
This is the kind of thing they have done so often and ruined any growth. They did it with Murray. I want them to build a lasting great team. Zeke is an Emmitt like player. He could be the foundation for half a dozen years or more years, if used well. He and Cooper and Dak are the real deal IMO

Londonboy

Reaction score
Sounds like a whole lotta nothing.
Unless We only draft Chopin Fanboyz, this kinda thing is gonna happen.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He needs to step back some from the clubs. Take a page from Emmitt's play book. Dak can help with this.
Bold> The TMZ write-up stated Prescott was partying with Elliott. Maybe Elliott should stick with Smith's playbook.

Even though I believe some CowboysZone reaction is customarily melodramatic and sarcastic, I extremely doubt the league will take any action based on the information available. However, I can easily foresee the league using this nonstory and anything mentioned about Elliott previously as supporting 'evidence' if-and-when allegedly finds himself in some totally unrelated (and possibly real) trouble.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Oh look, two young dudes out partying and some other dudes come by and there is an altercation. Or, almost one.

Welcome to almost every male at that age and what can sometimes go down when booze and young men, testosterone are in the mix. Happens every weekend in the USA. But, since they are ahem "stars" or "famous" it's a big deal , Gimme a break.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Still waiting for the OBJ suspension.

Fans need to realize Zeke is the village idiot. Guy is a suspension waiting to happen.
Really bro??
What are you talking about?

He wont get suspended for anything, geez!

CPanther95

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if the DJ was disrespected.

However, that could be simply because I can't imagine anyone ever respecting one.

Reactions: G2

Hardline

Reaction score
I was told what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :huh:
If this guy is so famous why haven't I ever heard of him ?