Zeke In Vegas Altercation/Dak Peacemaker

DFWJC

Reaction score
Seems like nothing much here.

Zeke and Dak DO like to party though.
Pretty much regulars out on the town in Dallas--but then again, so was Dirk and Nash when they were young pups.
We forget they're in their mid 20s

blueblood70

Reaction score
non story smh one loud mouth dj trying to up his rep with sm slam of a real star..instigated, nothing happens and some of calling Zeke names? these guys are targets but what you want them to lock themselves in their homes and never go out?

as long as they are using some sort of car service and not drinking and driving and committing crimes , stop judging them..jeez that loudmouth would have got swollen lip from me if im in this situation in my 20s which has happened quite often out and about and if his pop pop rain drop came out I hope he realizes others can do the same..

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lol

I just looked up pictures of this DJ.

That little shrimp is playing internet tough guy with Zeke?

Let’s be real here. Had Zeke actually gotten aggressive, the story would be about how this DJ is in the hospital recovering from his injuries.

Lol what a clown this guy is.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty much regulars out on the town in Dallas--but then again, so was Dirk and Nash when they were young pups.
We forget they're in their mid 20s[/QUOTE]

I don't remember those 2 in the news much for bad behavior.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score

I don't remember those 2 in the news much for bad behavior.[/QUOTE]
Yeah besides taking ***** shaped water guns to a night club, I'd like to think that Dak is a good influence on Zeke. You can tell they sort of already have that "little brother, big brother" relationship.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I mean after watching the video I think it’s pretty obvious what went down. This dude is a Raiders fan and was talking trash. He goes on his little rant about f the Cowboys this is raider blah, blah,blah, don’t come back to my town blah,blah,blah. Tough talking moron. :rolleyes:

silvrNblue

Reaction score
two totally different explanations, 1 from this 2 bit wannabe Dj, talking stupid and calling out an all pro RB who runs over guys 10 times the status of the loud mouthed idiot. The other story claims this DJ wannabe started trashing the cowboys at Zekes table. Personally, after watching the short video of the dingleberry DJ, I will go with explanation #2...and personally, Zeke should call this turd slurping moron out... make it a pat for view fight on HBO...that way it's legal to leave him inline to a tomato on the mat.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Lol

I just looked up pictures of this DJ.

That little shrimp is playing internet tough guy with Zeke?

Let’s be real here. Had Zeke actually gotten aggressive, the story would be about how this DJ is in the hospital recovering from his injuries.

Lol what a clown this guy is.
rs=w:400,cg:true,m

uvaballa

Reaction score
Cowboys need to keep Dak just to keep Zeke out of trouble. Those two are apparently very close friends but one is a little more mature.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This may be anything but good news for Zeke and the team. Does this incident open the possibility for NFL Commissioner Goodell to initiate yet another year-long investigation to ultimately penalize one who has already felt his fairly undeserved wrath? Let's hope not! :(

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
..dont Dak & Zeke know there are libraries they can go to instead? :laugh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
As long as the DJ is not claiming Zeke hit him, it should be all good...……….just a war of words is nothing if not punches were thrown.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Reports from people who were there are starting to come in, sounds like DJ Nobodyeverheardofyou was being a tool the entire night. Here is one unsubstantiated report from an unnamed person:

"My wife was with several of our friends, right near him. There for a AVNS and same VIP area. Multiple people including club owners basically told Franzen to ****. ANYTHING happened was initiated by Franzen by CONTINUALLY blasting “F the Cowboys” and reppin his “niners”. Zeke and Others were GUESTS , invited by owners and Franzen was a COMPLETE DICK. Thats EXACTLY how you lose your residency , start **** with VIP GUESTS and then try and say they tried to fight you. IF Zeke had done ANYTHING he would have had the support of most in there. She and one of her girfriends have some videos that show some of the time and show Zeke doing nothing but dancing and being cool w everyone. Hadnt even talked to her bout it till I saw story and knew she had said Cowboys were with them at Drais. I will def send you anything we got!"