Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hey Coach, someone going at you??
My main man... You don't need to be the Pitbull of justice tonight.
Emotions are running high and they'll tail off just as quickly.

Unless a negative verdict comes down...

AzorAhai

Reaction score
If in the end, Elliott wins the entire case (not just an injunction ruling), there will be a lot of articles about how he was unfairly treated, but there will also be articles about how there had to be something to it and how he got away with it.

No matter the outcome, I would suspect his potential non-salary earnings potential will be forever impacted. Winning this case would at least help improve things some, but never to the extent of what it would have been had this never happened.

We as a society are too eager to judge and convict when it comes to what we consider heinous or highly offensive crimes. It's the "if someone is accused, they must be guilty" attitude too many people have until it happens to them or someone they care about.
If, and it’s probably 50-50 at best, he wins the whole case, I’m expecting another lawsuit to be filed seeking some restitution’s for permanently damaging his earning power. Because if he is cleared, this 100% did all will continue to do so.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My main man... You don't need to be the Pitbull of justice tonight.
Emotions are running high and they'll tail off just as quickly.

Unless a negative verdict comes down...
Appreciate it, Cors. But I always go to bat for my pals. They'll tell you themselves :)

But I hear ya, my man :)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Appreciate it, Cors. But I always go to bat for my pals. They'll tell you themselves :)

But I hear ya, my man :)
Shoot, I can tell others that myself. You've bat for me also.
I'm just going to bat for you, on this one. I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.