Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Jerry Jones can’t even get a holding call against an OL playing his defense, the NFL calls penalties like that bogus huddle one last year in the playoffs, overruled a Dez catch, watched Tong Romo take plenty of illegal hits with no calls, while the Patriots get to call WRs ineligible and eligible at the last second before the snap, you can’t touch Brady and the Steelers get SBs against Seattle on BS..

As far as I’m concerned, Jerry is too nice..
When did Jerry stop being the most powerful owner? He got ultra rich and got complacent

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I get it. The Texans discussed walking out on Sunday and forfeiting the game. Maybe Zeke's team can threaten the same. Can you imagine the ratings hit? Jerry or the players need to force Rogers firing.

And the Texans were all talk and no action.

The Cowboys would be exactly the same.

I think some of you people are really overestimating the status of the Cowboys.

We are not the Raiders back in the day of Davis.

We are a business, key word, business, pace setter.

We get ratings. And rake in money.

Winning is secondary if the primary objective is met.

We don't care if the NFL as an entity keeps us from winning a Super Bowl.

khiladi

Reaction score
When did Jerry stop being the most powerful owner? He got ultra rich and got complacent

The media is currently putting the anthem mess on him.. I’m pretty sure certain NFL head office guys are leaking stuff out trying to put it on him, just so he takes the majority hit.

links18

Reaction score
It’s sickening that the nfl could even rush to court a sue Zeke the minute they announce his suspension...what are they even suing for? How is that even allowed to happen...they sued because they were worried he would sue them? How’s that a thing.

Its in labor relations act that they can ask a court to confirm their arbitration decisions.

Alexander

Reaction score
The media is currently putting the anthem mess on him.. I’m pretty sure certain NFL head office guys are leaking stuff out trying to put it on him, just so he takes the majority hit.

Jones loves to take bullets.

It is all irrelevant at the end of the day.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
And the Texans were all talk and no action.

The Cowboys would be exactly the same.

I think some of you people are really overestimating the status of the Cowboys.

We are not the Raiders back in the day of Davis.

We are a business, key word, business, pace setter.

We get ratings. And rake in money.

Winning is secondary if the primary objective is met.

We don't care if the NFL as an entity keeps us from winning a Super Bowl.
We need to be the prime Al Davis Raiders. He didn't play around with the NFL and certainly didn't take any crap from the commissioner

khiladi

Reaction score
Jones loves to take bullets.

It is all irrelevant at the end of the day.

I blame it on Jerry.. if he wanted to enforce his will on actual game day, he could. This is the guy the NFL calls to move teams when deals can’t be done.

Considering he’s tolerated Garrett, I’m sure he’s content..

Alexander

Reaction score
We need to be the prime Al Davis Raiders. He didn't play around with the NFL and certainly didn't take any crap from the commissioner
Well, we won't be.

Get used to it.

Best thing to do right now is start convincing yourself that a combination of Alfred Morris and Darren McFadden equals the value of Elliott.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
9bc1f15b7f2f0514200ef483913939c3--who-dat-new-orleans-saints.jpg
"Learn how Goodell single-handily ruined America's game"...

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
It’s sickening that the nfl could even rush to court a sue Zeke the minute they announce his suspension...what are they even suing for? How is that even allowed to happen...they sued because they were worried he would sue them? How’s that a thing.
Too many lawyers with so much time to bill by the full hour for a 30 second phone call

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I blame it on Jerry.. if he wanted to enforce his will on actual game day, he could. This is the guy the NFL calls to move teams when deals can’t be done.

Considering he’s tolerated Garrett, I’m sure he’s content..

at the end of the day NFLPA is weak as hell and that will always please the owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.