Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cds99

Reaction score
By the time she makes her decision, Zeke will have flown back to Frisco. He will have his shirt rolled up
Or she could let it end and Zeke has to start serving the suspension. But she said she would rule tonight so you would expect that to happen.

She would be a really hated person by millions of fans. Lol
I wouldn't want to be her when I was walking to my vehicle alone in the dark if she decided to not rule.

Verdict

Reaction score
By the time she makes her decision, Zeke will have flown back to Frisco. He will have his shirt rolled up

I wouldn't want to be her when I was walking to my vehicle alone in the dark if she decided to not rule.

I assure you federal judges don't care about perception. They are appointed for life and nominated by the president of the US and confirmed by the senate. You think they are worried about what people think?

Verdict

Reaction score

I assume Jerry flew him back and he is already back.

cds99

Reaction score
I assure you federal judges don't care about perception. They are appointed for life and nominated by the president of the US and confirmed by the senate. You think they are worried about what people think?

I don't give a **** what your job is, everyone cares to an extent to what people think of them.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Uhn... Some strong-arming is happening by the strong up in here.
Right on.

I shouldn't even be here, to begin with...

Status
Not open for further replies.