Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

popp1234

Reaction score
Update on my wife: she slammed the bedroom door.

She must really be upset at the delay on this Zeke thing.

Don't panic! Just read her tweets about what she is feeling, and check her FB status if you want confirmation.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This thread is gold

Fellas whatever happens I gotta say I've been laughing my as off....

StylisticS

Reaction score

Not sure if he actually has a solid source...

Well they need to hurry up. My buffalo wings with bleu cheese is getting cold. I won’t eat until it’s confirmed.

Btw, if you eat chicken wings with ranch, move to Greenland. It’s where you belong.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's threads like this that after hundreds of page refreshes make me start questioning the meaning of life.

Of all the things I could be doing .. I'm here .. refresh .. refresh .. refresh .. what happened to "the plan" .. where did it go so wrong ..*sigh*

This is awesome! :D

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Well they need to hurry up. My buffalo wings with bleu cheese is getting cold. I won’t eat until it’s confirmed.

Btw, if you eat chicken wings with ranch, move to Greenland. It’s where you belong.

Shots fired... I am waiting to leave my office...

jrumann59

Reaction score

How would I catch Cowboys game, oh and that is rather insensitive towards peoplelactose intolerant.

LoneStarDawg

Reaction score
Wonder what Marcus Mosher definition of “soon” is? Pretty d@&$ sure not the same as mine!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It's threads like this that after hundreds of page refreshes make me start questioning the meaning of life.

Of all the things I could be doing .. I'm here .. refresh .. refresh .. refresh .. what happened to "the plan" .. where did it go so wrong ..*sigh*

This is awesome! :D

Hey I consider not getting benched a win:D

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Premature woooooooooo'ing is bad for your health .. there's no "source" ..

Status
Not open for further replies.