Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Well they need to hurry up. My buffalo wings with bleu cheese is getting cold. I won’t eat until it’s confirmed.

Btw, if you eat chicken wings with ranch, move to Greenland. It’s where you belong.

Amen. Wings = bleu cheese. It's the only purpose it serves. Save the ranch for your salad.

Aven8

Reaction score
It's threads like this that after hundreds of page refreshes make me start questioning the meaning of life.

Of all the things I could be doing .. I'm here .. refresh .. refresh .. refresh .. what happened to "the plan" .. where did it go so wrong ..*sigh*

This is awesome! :D

I'm telling you....Roy Williams trade! Haven't seen anything like it since.....lol.

popp1234

Reaction score
It's threads like this that after hundreds of page refreshes make me start questioning the meaning of life.

Of all the things I could be doing .. I'm here .. refresh .. refresh .. refresh .. what happened to "the plan" .. where did it go so wrong ..*sigh*

This is awesome! :D

Could be worse. You could be in a Turkish prison.

Garrettop

Reaction score
2423.jpg

#soon

Sydla

Reaction score
Final update: my wife just said she was ‘filing the papers’. I told her that’s preposterous; only Zeke’s attorney and the NFLPA can file the necessary paperwork.

Go hire Kessler.

Status
Not open for further replies.