Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
In spite of the fact that he was not made available to testify.
Bull crap.

I don’t understand that statement either. I assume his legal team has been making the same arguments throughout this whole process but whatever. Looks like we are seeing the enavitable. Hopefully this team can at least garner some sort of hope by week 15

TonyS

Reaction score
Wonder if Jerry will roll over on this or use it to get rid of Goodell now. If Goodell was not renewed because of this, I'd at least be able to take a little comfort.

BigWillie

Reaction score
The judge made note of Kia Roberts being a key witness and the fact her opinion and notes were withheld.

But even with that, she deemed the arbitration process fair for Zeke.

I truly hate the American legal system. It's so corrupt at every level.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
No, only for those prone to give up easy.

oh I am not giving up but elliott has been one of the best players in the league over the last month and to lose him on this stretch is huge.

I think morris can give us 20 and 100 but he won't be the same threat which will hurt the passing game and pass protection.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
This proves he was never going to win with this judge anyway. May as well get the appeals process started right away.

Further proof that two people can look at same circumstances and have different points of view/findings.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I don't understand, literally EVERY legal mind who commented on this expected him to get the injunction as if it were a foregone conclusion.

This doesn't make any sense

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
I’m gathering torches right now...need a couple of you to collect pitchforks and meet us outside the court house. **** is going down tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.