Zeke Injunction Thread *** UPDATE: Injunction Denied ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

superonyx

Reaction score
Yeah, but the legal standard on appeal is going to be tough to meet. You never know, its obviously worth trying, but I am not holding my breath.
You understand this process much better than I do.
It seems easy for a judge to give the injunction which only freezes the suspension until Zeke gets his court date. This gives a chance for fairness and seems to be what should happen by default.

This is like an inmate being executed while his appeals proces is being heard.

What kind of crap is this.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Are you ****ting me? Wish all Cowboy fans would just stop watching during this suspension to make the voice loud and clear... we are consistently giving the NFL the highest ratings, if our viewership declined would mean Fox would apply more pressure to that the NFL isn't worth the contract they paid for.. sigh.

I most certainly will be doing my part.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I’m sure both Jerry and Kraft are 2 of the owners wanting to get rid of him. Agree to disagree.
Rich people like that view this kind of thing differently.

Al Davis versus Pete Rozelle was basically Al Davis being a rude person and breaking the code.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
oh I am not giving up but elliott has been one of the best players in the league over the last month and to lose him on this stretch is huge.

I think morris can give us 20 and 100 but he won't be the same threat which will hurt the passing game and pass protection.
You think Morris can give us 100 and avg 5 yards a carry, something Zeke has done once this year (averaged 5 YPC)? You're in for a very rude awakening, pal.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS MOOT. NEW THREAD UP

Stop being arses to each other. We all love Zeke. But if you're gonna be a punk to one another, do it in the pertinent thread. This thread is old news

khiladi

Reaction score
So the arbitration hearing was fair?

LOL.

She says Zeke has plenty of time to challenge the arbitration hearing while admitting the NFL didn’t bother with the lead investigator’s findings.

Comical

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is not going to do a damn thing.

I love this idea that he has the power to do anything.

Or that, honestly, he would.

Kraft has been in the same kind of position and has done nothing.

This is like your best buddy farting on you. You will get him back, but at the end of the day there are no hard feelings.

They are all going to make money at the end of it all.

Even if he did somehow have the power to have Goodell ousted, what good does that do Dallas? I won't feel one bit of satisfaction if Goodell is no longer the commissioner. Then again, I know he's a frontman and I think the odds of finding a guy who won't be every bit the frontman he is for $20M or $30M per year are pretty damn slim. If they're paying that kind of money, they're going to get the puppet they want.

links18

Reaction score
You understand this process much better than I do.
It seems easy for a judge to give the injunction which only freezes the suspension until Zeke gets his court date. This gives a chance for fairness and seems to be what should happen by default.

Trial judge has already decided she is unlikely to rule in Zeke's favor. He'll likely have to demonstrate Judge Fallia acted unreasonably to the Appeals Court. Its going to be tough, but not a lot to lose at this point.

J817

Reaction score
And the season will be over by then.

People that simply think we can plug in Morris and McFadden and not skip a beat have really not been paying attention to this offense this year.

Oh I agree, the offense just needs to adjust. Problem with that is the Princeton Clapper and the defense is run by the Italian Zoner. This is the moment coaching is truly tested which is unfortunate

black label

Reaction score
9bc1f15b7f2f0514200ef483913939c3--who-dat-new-orleans-saints.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.