News: Zeke investigation complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
There is no way this could hold up in the Supreme Court if it was ever to be taken that far.

The NFL is effectively an exceptional "legal" monopoly. Something is ***-backwards if it can live by its own "legality" over and above the "legality" of the country that gives it such authority.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
What other player has been suspended after charges against them were dropped?

This seems like a case of political correctness over due process.

I usually watch at least 4 NFL games a week, won't be doing that any more, sick of this nonsense.

I will probably watch the games. I just no longer will be watching them on paid for TV. I will be using illegal streams for now on. They ain't getting money from me.

CWR

Reaction score
I agree with others on here. If Zeke had simply kept his nose clean...I think this goes away.

Yeah, we can spit, cuss, and blame the Goodell/Mara/Friel conspiracy (which I am starting to believe has some merit), but Zeke is to blame too.

Of course Zeke played his role in this, but I find it riddiculous they kept the investigation going for so long, enabling the league to roll it all up into a package to justify the suspension. Had the investigation been closed in a timely manner I doubt any suspension takes place. Imho.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I will probably watch the games. I just no longer will be watching them on paid for TV. I will be using illegal streams for now on. They ain't getting money from me.

Yep, I will be watching through my firestick from now on.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
If this is true then there is information we don't know. Maybe he deleted emails or texts and they got them from the accuser. That's all they need to say he didn't cooperate.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
That means it's probably 4 games. NFL leaks 6 game number so when they announce 4 games there is some relief.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Cris Carter looks like he was right.

I'll believe it when I see it.

You have to remember that it would behoove reporters in today's climate to state stuff like this without any legitimate sources.

The reporter will never be punished or downgraded at their job for getting this wrong and in the meantime, it brings attention to their Web site, Twitter account, TV show, etc.

YR

erod

Reaction score
Apparently, a component of this involves "professorial sex slaves".

Not sure Zeke wants to discuss those things in court.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
There better be cold hard proof of zeke doing something, or this league needs to be sued.

Is it possible we're there's a smoking gun, we as fans know nothing about? 2 months ago, I would have said no. Now I'm not so sure..........

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
If that's true and the Cowboys have been covering up criminal activity, they should lose draft picks. I can't support a team like that.

But I don't think that's what is happening here.

Not talking about murders here obviously, but minor stuff the league will pounce on and make the player subject to suspension

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Zekewill end up with a 2 game suspension. A slap on the wrist aka get your act together. Long enough for him to hopefully change and short enough where Jerry won't waste time to fight it because we know Jerry money long.

Status
Not open for further replies.